HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   ~Madame Dubois~January 12, 2009 Is Her 9th IBC Cancerversary (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=37498)

Believe51 01-08-2009 01:04 PM

~Madame Dubois~January 12, 2009 Is Her 9th IBC Cancerversary

I will not be here for Monday and I wanted to start a thread for a huge inspiration to us all, especially those with Inflammatory BC.

Maryanne, there are no words that can ever tell you how you have breathed new life into Ed and I & many others. You are breaking all the rules and although things are not always easy for you, you still prevail.

You are HOPE, you are LOVE, you are INSPIRATION. May we be strong and fortunate enough to follow behind you breaking the rules!! Thanks for being the role model that you are.

So Maryanne, keep breaking those rules while watching all of us do the same! Let us all meet together to dance with NED!! With much love and respect>>Believe51

nitewind 01-08-2009 01:57 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v8...d/Clapping.gif

Mary Jo 01-08-2009 02:05 PM

Yes Maryanne...you are a true inspiration to us here always. Your way of always finding the positive in all your "situations" always amazes me. You are just an AMAZING woman.

Thanks Marie for starting this thread for our special friend Maryanne

Love,

Mary Jo

WomanofSteel 01-08-2009 02:56 PM

I couldn't have said it better. Congratulations Maryanne on being the inspiration for us all!

Mary Anne in TX 01-08-2009 04:31 PM

Hey You Rascal! I'm counting on you to keep up the concerts and the goals so that you will be here forever! Here's to completed houses! ma

ElaineM 01-08-2009 07:30 PM

Madame Dubois January 12, 2009 Is Her 9th IBC Cancerversary

What wonderful news !! Congratulations !! I am proud of you !!

freyja 01-08-2009 07:44 PM

Congratulations and blessings!

Soccermom 01-08-2009 09:53 PM

You rock on with your bad self,Madame!!! Heres to 100 more!! Congratulations!
Marcia

christie 01-08-2009 09:59 PM

hi maryann,

congratulations, God bless you with a very long and healthy life, you really are an inspiration to me, the way you fight this cancer and never give up. I have shared your story with all my friends.

hope to see you in Nairobi, Kenya one day.

love
christie

caya 01-09-2009 09:25 AM

Hey Maryanne -

Big congrats - you are a true warrior, wishing you many many more!!!

all the best
caya

Leslie's sister 01-09-2009 10:37 AM

Inspiration

Thank you Mary Anne for all the hope and inspiration you project. You were one of the people here when I first joined and your positive posts filled me with hope for my sister.

Lisa

Shobha 01-09-2009 12:13 PM

Awesome achievement Mary Anne! Congratulations! Praying for you and wishing many many more...

chrisy 01-09-2009 12:46 PM

Maryanne - way to go, unstoppable one! Keep it up - we all need you and love you!

Sending coast to coast good wishes and hopes for you getting all the d#$n pedometers you want!

schoolteacher 01-09-2009 01:00 PM

Congratulations on you anniversay. Thanks for being a support to us all.

Amelia

madubois63 01-09-2009 03:00 PM

I was overwhelmed reading this thread. Thanks so very much!! It is so strange to have people tell me I am an inspiration to them when I depend on you guys to keep me sane and alive. I cried (a good cry) reading all the posts, but I had a good laugh when I got to Chrisy's post. At the BC symposium in San Antonio, give-a-ways were everywhere. In the mornings, we all walked around collecting brochures, business cards and freebies. This one booth (that I won't name, but should) was giving away pedometers. The guy told me to take what I wanted since it was the last day - very nice. I gave a few away and kept a few for my family. I later went back to get one for Christine and this #itchy lady told me I couldn't take any. Shocked, I asked her if she as REALLY telling me to but it back and she said yes, that they were for potential customers. I proceeded to tell her that I was a potential customer and that I was with HER2 support. I also told her that I had access to all of you that wouldn't become a potential customer if I badmouthed her company. She didn't seem to want to hear it. Later, Christine and I took a walk back over with a bc Precious Moment that we were giving out. This lady was abrupt with Christine but eventually listened and took it. She offered me a pedometer, but I very nicely refused. I think she got my point. I truly was nice and didn't deserve this woman's attitude. we all had a good laugh and made jokes about the whole thing afterward. Anyway, thanks for the laugh Chrisy!! And since it is my 9th anniversary, I am wishing for 99 more years for everyone!!!! Love to all...

DonnaD 01-09-2009 09:39 PM

To my almost roommate in San Antonio,
Just wanted to add my congrats for your 9 year Cancerversary. You are amazing. I am blessed to know you! Can't wait to work with you again.
Love,
Donna

Gerri 01-09-2009 09:44 PM

Maryanne,

I am convinced that you have more lives than a cat. Bottle that energy and sell it - you'll make a fortune!

Congratulations and best wishes for continued good health and happiness.

Paty 01-09-2009 10:27 PM

Dear friend,

A big cyber hug for you on this anniversary. I surely will want one of the energy bottles you will be selling. It has been a blessing meeting you. Love you lots,

Paty

Sheila 01-10-2009 08:34 AM

Maryanne
Our cancer anniversery is a very important one to each of us.....your saga and strength is a true lesson to all of us...it brings with it such hope....
Sorry I missed meeting you in S.A....I usually got in trouble for taking so many cookies, but hey, i thing with all the "H" I have had, I have built a cookie factory....DonnaD brought me some fro the symposium...they are soooo good !

juanita 01-10-2009 10:31 AM

congratulations!!!!!