HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Scans tomorrow -- (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=39959)

StephN 06-15-2009 06:34 PM

Scans tomorrow --

-- could use some of your HER2support positive vibes.
It has been 6 months exactly since I left the comfort of my vitamin H (Herceptin) to dangle in the wind and hope to stay healthy on my own.

Had the labs drawn the day after I got back, but the HER2 serum result will not yet be back when I see med onc on Wed. Somehow, I feel this is an important marker as I have never made it this long without treatment since the year 2000.

karenann 06-15-2009 07:44 PM

Thought and prayers are with you Steph.

Karen

Margerie 06-15-2009 07:47 PM

will be thinking of you, positive vibes for your scans and hoping you can stay on the Herceptin wagon :)

chrisy 06-15-2009 09:09 PM

Steph, sending good vibes for scans and labs that are both accurate and validate you are successfully walking that tightrope!

You are my hero!

Jean 06-15-2009 09:16 PM

Dear Steph,
sending you strong positive energy, prayers and huge hugs....

Jean

ElaineM 06-15-2009 09:34 PM

Scans tomorrow --

Positive vibes and hugs going your way from the middle of the Pacific Ocean.

Pam P 06-16-2009 03:02 AM

Steph - All good thoughts for excellent test results and continued health and NED status.

Jaimieh 06-16-2009 03:46 AM

Steph keep dancing with Ned ... I hope your scans continue to be NED...

Brenda_D 06-16-2009 04:13 AM

Sending you good thoughts Steph.

Les 06-16-2009 04:56 AM

Dear Steph,Positive thoughts and prayers !

Believe51 06-16-2009 06:15 AM

Steph, of course I will say special prayers for you tomorrow that include all the glorious ones I say each day for the same reasons, only more. As I say prayers for you every day to remain NED I envision that picture of you that is burned into my mind. Yes, this is my friend and I pray for only her at this moment. It is my daily tribute and my honor to say these special thoughts and while I am saying them I so feel like that person sits besides me.

As we are sitting side by side tomorrow and I revise this prayer for you, I will smile. Smile knowing you are one special lady that has taken me far away from all the trials Ed and I have ever faced. I shall smile with the pride and honor I have to see you in my world each day, to know you support and love me. But I will especially smile because I know the true spirit and can see the Angelic aura you ooze for all of us. God hears our cries and I am counting on him to hear mine. Please keep this special woman free of this beast so she may continue her work here......

....just helping Ed and I constantly is a full time job for you, Steph (smiling). Continue to live free and keep those thoughts in the back of your mind. We all will keep in the front of 'ours' that you remain NED so you may continue your dance! Dance Our Sweet Lovey and leave the rest of the praying to us. Copious amounts of love and respect and my complete honor.>>Believe51

schoolteacher 06-16-2009 06:22 AM

Stephanie,

I am glad to hear you are back. I will be sending positive vibes your way. Let us know the results of your tests. I had my scans, CT-PET and brain MRI, at the first of June, and there was no sign of cancer. Yeah!

I had my ELISA test and Vitamin D test last week, and I am waiting on those results. I told Dr. McCune, I hope my vitamin D is in the 70 range.

I fly to Seattle on the 25th and have the vaccine of the 26th. If you are not busy, I would like for you to come to the hospital and us go have lunch afterwards.

I can't wait to hear about your trip.

Amelia

jhandley 06-16-2009 06:33 AM

From one old timer to another

Dear Steph
I await your scan results with interest as we have a lot in common. In Oct I will have been 4 years NED on herceptin. I am having a brain MRI on the 2 July; having had a clear brain CT last week. Hopefully this will be clear and will act as a baseline for any thing down the road. I have had several visual disturbances which may be due to head injuries I received many years ago but since I have never had a brain MRI it will be good to have one done. Best of luck with your scan.
Jackie (down under)

Shobha 06-16-2009 09:56 AM

Dear Steph,

I am sending lots of prayers for you to be NED in the body and brain. Praying your Her2 serum test will be good and you can carry on without Herceptin!

You are such an inspiration to me and your journey has always filled me with hope.

Love,
shobha

Bill 06-16-2009 10:01 AM

Sending our warm thoughts and prayers your way, Steph!

SuThorn 06-16-2009 10:05 AM

Steph- I am sending positive thoughts your way and praying that NED is here to stay.

I am heading out your way on Sunday and have my final testing done at UW for the vaccine trial on Tuesday.

Warmest Regards-

Suzanne

suzan w 06-16-2009 10:21 AM

We are back in Poulsbo for the summer...sending good luck across the water today for good results!!

Joan M 06-16-2009 11:44 AM

Steph,

I'm praying for good results. Still NED.

Best,

Joan

Patb 06-16-2009 05:53 PM

Wishing you the best and will be praying everything
is good.
patb

caya 06-16-2009 06:06 PM

Sending positive vibes from Canada to you Steph.

all the best
caya