HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   What else can happen (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=34732)

kareneg 07-12-2008 10:51 AM

What else can happen

On Wednesday I had bloowork so I felt very strage so Rick came with me needless to say my pain meds were not mixing right and thay finall addressed my breathing issue. So with me being forgetful not knowig whatI was doing I had an MRI were we found A 3mm tumor! What a rollar coaster ride. I will be going to the see a Gamma knife surgeauon on Thursday. I just got home after three days.

I also had 2 blood transfusions,on a different treatment for pain felling a little.Still having trouble with the breathing but I have to start walking and getting my strengthback. My Husband Rick is going to take some time off. And I am having Home and Hospice come in a few times a week to help me with things around the house I know I am missind alot of other thin but thanks for listening I love you all very much and will keep in touch.

All my Love
Karen

tricia keegan 07-12-2008 01:23 PM

Hi karen,

I'm so sorry to hear of all you're going through right now. I know you have lots of support so allow other's to help and take it easy. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers and hope you feel better soon and pain free. Bty, I love your avator, such beautiful colours. Is this near where you live??

PinkGirl 07-12-2008 01:48 PM

Hi Karen,
So sorry you have this to deal with now but happy that
your husband can take time off to help you. I will be thinking
of you and sending good vibes your way. I hope you can get
a lot of rest and are soon feeling stronger.

Becca 07-12-2008 02:16 PM

Karen, so sorry to hear of more problems for you to face. People say God never gives us more than we can handle. This can not be true or we would not need God to help us. We often do have more than we can handle, and it is at this time that we really cry out for his help and rely on his strength--we then depend upon him for our every need. Paul wrote "We were under great pressure, far beyond our ability to endure...this happened that we might not rely upon ourselves but on God..." (2Cor.1:8-9). You are loved by many, many are praying for you, dear Karen.

karen z 07-12-2008 02:33 PM

Karen,
I am sorry that you have to go through this now but grateful that you have your husband and others to help you. Please let them help you a lot and concentrate on getting your strength back- slowly but surely. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Take good care of yourself and let others take good care of you as well.
karen z

sassy 07-12-2008 06:10 PM

Karen,

I am so sorry you are having to deal with this, but please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you. Lean on others as much as you need.

Mary Anne in TX 07-12-2008 06:15 PM

Hi Karen,
I'd surely like to wave the magic wand over your head and make you better in an instant. I'm sorry that you have one more thing to "get fixed", but so glad Rick is going to be there with you to lend a hand and give some hugs.
I've been trying to visit Lincoln, R. I. online and get a taste of where you three live, but can't seem to find the right one. I'll keep searching. I'll bet it's a really pretty place with great weather (at least most of the year) and lots of wonderful history. I'm picturing you resting and looking out a great picture window soaking up the view. Please take extra special care of yourself and know that I'm daily sending hugs and prayers your way. ma

Chelee 07-12-2008 06:48 PM

Karen, You certainly have far too much on your plate right now to deal with. My heart sincerely goes out to you. I'm so glad Rick is there to help you. That being said...I still wish you didn't have to deal with any of this. Your right...you really have been on a roller coaster ride and I pray soon this is all behind you!
Please take good care of yourself. I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Chelee

Mary Jo 07-12-2008 07:35 PM

Hi Sweet Karen,

I, like the others, is so sorry you are having to deal with this all.

Thank you Karen for keeping us updated so we can pray for you.

I ask our Lord to grant you strength, healing and peace as you deal with this. And then I thank Him for YOU dear friend.....as you are one sweet, sweet soul.

Love, hugs and prayers,

Mary Jo

WomanofSteel 07-12-2008 07:39 PM

Karen, sorry you have been thrown a curveball. Hang in there! You are in my prayers.

Bill 07-12-2008 07:47 PM

Hi Karen! I'm sorry that things seems a little rough right now, but I'm thankful that your husband can be there with you. You are such a special person. Please know that you are in our thoughts and prayers. Love, Bill

Soccermom2006 07-12-2008 08:48 PM

My love and prayers for you also,Karen...

Hugs,marcia

Colleens_Husband 07-12-2008 09:01 PM

Karen:

I am so sorry that you had to go through all of this. I am glad your husband will be there for you. Please know that you are in our hearts and prayers.

Lee

Jean 07-12-2008 09:25 PM

Karen,
Like everyone else I too am sorry that you are dealing
with this. Wll keep you in my prayers...stay strong.

Sending you hugs,
Jean

Jackie07 07-12-2008 10:25 PM

Thanks for the update, Karen. Gamma-knife is very precise and powerful. I hope it will take care the problem. Please keep us updated. And know that many, many of us prayer warriors are behind you.

harrie 07-13-2008 12:41 AM

Karen, we all love you too. Sending you love and blessings.
Maryanne

Kavy 07-13-2008 01:06 AM

Karen,
I am so sorry you are going through all this. You are in my prayers.
Hang in there, have faith, and keep fighting.
Hugs,
KarlaV.

Gerri 07-13-2008 08:44 AM

Karen,

I'm so sorry you have to deal with this. Wishing you better days ahead.

Take good care,

Patb 07-13-2008 10:32 AM

Sending many healing thoughts your way. This is a lot
to go through and I am glad you have someone close
and we are here always for you.
patb

ElaineM 07-13-2008 11:27 AM

What else can happen

My main advice is to hang in there and keep putting one foot in front of the other however slowly that may be. Ask God to help you and your husband get past your latest setback.