HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   So Very Upset (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=63158)

sassy 05-14-2015 09:56 PM

Re: So Very Upset

Kathy,

My prays and thoughts of strength are with you. You are strong and determined and will beat the beast back yet again.

Hang tough!

Lien 05-15-2015 05:04 AM

Well RATS! Not what you wanted to hear. Now you have to bounce back once again, and it is very likely that you will. But for today: this sucks! You have every right to be very upset.

Sending virtual arms to hold you while you absorb this setback.

Hugs

Jacqueline

Mtngrl 05-15-2015 02:32 PM

Cathy,

Let me add my hugs and condolences to everyone else's. I'm so very sorry you're in this pickle. I hate cancer. I hate chemo. I wish I could kick cancer in the face for you (and all the rest of us) right now.

Phooey. Crud. Dang. (I usually swear like a sailor in person, but I'm holding back right now. Fill in your own favorite expletives.)

(((((HUG)))))

Becky 05-15-2015 03:26 PM

Aw Ceese

Well, you will just have to work harder and we will be there for you always. I know you can do it.

Huge hug to you.

forher 05-16-2015 07:51 AM

Dear Ceesun, I never feel like I have as much wisdom as others on the site, but I try to chime in to offer some support. I'm so sorry to hear that that darn cancer is back. Well, now that you caught the sneaky bugger, it's time to eradicate it so you can get back to your beautiful full life. Eat well, take care.

Lucy 05-16-2015 08:31 AM

I'm so sorry to hear this. My thoughts and prayers are with you and I believe the drugs we have available to us today can help you kick cancer's butt. Hang in there. Sending you cyber hugs.

janieR 05-16-2015 12:31 PM

Very upset for you as everyone is - feel helpless as usual but sending you love and what can I say - its not fair. You sound such a lovely person. Every good wish \to you.

janie

Ceesun 05-17-2015 07:57 PM

Friends, Thank you all for the words of encouragement and support last week. I will begin my new combo midweek and hope that will blast that lung met and lymph node! As I believe Flori and perhaps Andi have said "cuck fanser" and Amy aka Mtn Girl, I love the "colorful" language you used! Ha! Take care everybody and yes, nobody quite gets it like you do...I am thankful for our little Her2 community. Cathy

Carol Ann 05-17-2015 08:37 PM

Cathy, I am hoping right along with you that the lung met and blasted *&^%&* expletive lymph node is TOAST. HISTORY.

You've got this.

Carol Ann

mscaruso 05-18-2015 02:07 PM

I am so so very sorry. I am heartbroken for you. Just so unfair.

Nurse4u2day 05-18-2015 07:35 PM

I have been away from this site for a bit and am sorry to hear that the lung mets is back. I pray this regimen your on Cathy destroys this Cancer yet again!

Tamara

BonnieR 05-20-2015 10:01 AM

Don't forget " crap on a crap stick"
And keep the faith

Heathcliff4 05-20-2015 03:23 PM

Sending along support and encouragement. Puck Cancer (as they say in the hockey community).

Mtngrl 05-21-2015 03:23 PM

Bonnie--

Thanks for reminding us of Chrissy's favorite expletive!

Amy

BonnieR 05-21-2015 04:54 PM

It's important to maintain tradition!
Keep the faith

Carol Ann 05-21-2015 05:22 PM

Yes, it is! Where would we be without it .... :)

CA

suzan w 05-21-2015 05:48 PM

Yes, the first thing to come to mind was "crap on a crapstick". You hang in there, we are called warriors for a reason!! XOX

Dakini52 05-22-2015 12:34 PM

Hang in there Cathy. I know what a disappointment this can be, however, there are more and better treatments out there so keep the faith and keep us all posted on your progress. When I had the chest wall recurrence 3 years out from diagnosis I was devastated but so far with continuing treatment I have been in remission for over 5 years.

Jen 05-30-2015 08:24 AM

Cathy you are in my thoughts & prayers. Sending healing thoughts your way....