HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Remarkable news... (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=40827)

SoCalGal 08-21-2009 09:29 PM

Remarkable news...

Yesterday late afternoon I saw my oncologist for my "well baby" check up as I like to refer to my visits.

I have remarkable news:

MY TUMOR MARKERS ARE NORMAL! Normal! (Me, Flori - normal!)
CEA=0.6 CA 15-3=28

This is the first time since stage four diagnosis - since April 2007 - that my markers are normal. The chemo combined with the recent radiation must have done the trick, not to mention the dairy-free, gluten free, omega balanced, vitamin and wobenzyme regime.

I just can't get over this confirmation that I must be in some kind of remission.

It's like finally getting cell reception in a bad cell zone. I am so happy to be connected, but I am also afraid to move...

AlaskaAngel 08-21-2009 09:41 PM

Re: Remarkable news...

DELIGHTED to hear it, Flori!

AlaskaAngel

ElaineM 08-21-2009 09:58 PM

I am soooooo happy for you Flori. I am dancing and clapping !!!!!!!

hutchibk 08-21-2009 10:21 PM

yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BonnieR 08-21-2009 11:02 PM

I'm doing the happy dance with Elaine!

Jackie07 08-22-2009 01:05 AM

Great! Let's all dance together to celebrate!

R.B. 08-22-2009 03:33 AM

Delighted for you !!(-:

Unregistered 08-22-2009 03:38 AM

That's awesome news Flori:)

Pam P 08-22-2009 04:22 AM

Move, Move, Move! Dance, laugh, do somersaults, give thanks, breathe in deep.... I'm doing all that at reading your news.

Mary Anne in TX 08-22-2009 05:12 AM

I hope this "deep breathe" event lasts FOREVER!!!!!
What incredibly wonderful news! Yeah, Flori girl!!!!!!
ma

ammebarb 08-22-2009 06:07 AM

Yes, Flori!! It is so good to hear your news! Best wishes for continued remission!

Barb A.

Yorkiegirl 08-22-2009 06:24 AM

YEAH Flori this is SUCH WONDERFUL NEWS. Doing the HAPPY DANCE here for you.

Becky 08-22-2009 06:30 AM

Such wonderful news

Ellie F 08-22-2009 06:44 AM

Such brilliant news, so pleased to hear it.
Please tell me what the wobenzyme regime is??

Ellie

Mary Jo 08-22-2009 08:44 AM

Wowza.....that's 2 posts in a row now that had super, spectacular news. Yippee! Loved the cell phone analogy too http://her2support.org/vbulletin/ima...ons/icon10.gif

Thanking God for such happy news to wake up to today.........

Hugs and love ....

Mary Jo

suzan w 08-22-2009 09:01 AM

Great news Flori!!! I love your comparison to the cell phone reception, could really identify with that feeling!!! Keep it up!!! XO Suzan

Lien 08-22-2009 09:07 AM

WWWWOOOOOWWWW! Doing my happy Dutch clogdance for you. May this last and last and last and then some!!!!

Love

Jacqueline

GemmaG 08-22-2009 09:23 AM

Yeheyyy!!! I'm doing my waltz now :-) tararantantan-tantan-tantan! Let's all dance!

Hugs,
G

Andrea Barnett Budin 08-22-2009 09:27 AM

Hey there remarkable lady!

Dear adorable Flori!

I am over the moon excited for your well news!

First time on the board in it feels like a mnth. Got back from Calif. Got my Flori hugs! Got home and the next day found out my Bev Hills dghtr's hubby got THE job! The one at Univ of Miami -- Director of Stem Cell Research at their Med School. A JOY! TO BE SURE. AND AN OY! 2 days later, Pamela moved in with me, with her 2 boys (3 & 5). Got them enrolled in school. Trying to figure out a gezillion details. Hubby stayed back, packed up and shipped out. Cars coming today.

FLORI, MY SWEET FRIEND -- YOU ARE REMARKABLE, ALONG WITH YOUR #S. FINALLY. IF YOU LIVE LONG ENOUGH... YOU'LL SEE EVERYTHING. I LOVE THAT YOU ARE WHERE YOU ARE. LORD KNOWS YOU HAVE WORKED HARD IN EVERY ASPECT OF YOUR LIFE -- INCLUDING PSYCHOLOGICAL SUPPORT FROM THE BEST OF SOURCES (THIS SITE, DEAR FRIENDS, COHORTS IN BATTLE, THOSE YOU LENT ARTISTIC SUPPORT TO W/YOUR FAB PROGRAM, WHICH ENRICHED YOUR LIFE AS IT HELPED OTHERS, ETC.). YES NOT TO MENTION THE DAIRY-FREE, GLUTEN FREE, OMEGA BALANCED, WILD CAUGHT, VITAMIN REGIMENT.

YOU MENTION WOBENZYME! I DID NOT KNOW YOU TOO HAD FOUND THIS WONDER SUPPLEMENT. 2 X 2 A DAY ALTERED MY LIFE IMMEASURABLY -- BATHROOM DRAMA 90% BETTER. FENNEL SEED, GAS X, ANTI D, FLEXEROL FURTHER ASSIST. OH, AND OF COURSE THE ESSENTIAL PROBIOTIC ASIDOPHILUS W/A QUADRILLION FRIENDLY BACTERIA TWICE A DAY.

A NOTE ABOUT YOUR LAST SENTENCE, MY MORNING GLORY.

I KNOW YOU KNOW. CANSER IS ALL ABOUT FEAR. DO NOT LET IT IN. IT WRECKS HAVOC. ENJOY YOUR WONDROUS STATUS. PERIOD. THINK OF IT AS A PERMANENT AND GRAND GIFT YOU HAVE WORKED HARD FOR AND DRAWN TO YOURSELF. HOLD ON TO IT. PLEASE, SWEETIE, DO NOT BE AFRAID...

YOU HAVE ARRIVED. YOU ARE BLESSED. ALL YOUR GOOD WORKS, YOUR LOVING SPIRIT, YOUR COMPASSION AND KINDNESS IN GIVING TO OTHERS IN MYRIAD WAYS IS MAGNETIZING AWESOME MANIFESTATIONS OF YOUR DREAM COME TRUE. FOCUS ON THAT. BE HUMBLY GRATEFUL AND JUST LIVE WITH THIS JOYFUL NEW REALITY. CLAIM IT. IT IS YOURS!

I LOVE YOU... FOREVER...

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Andi

IRENE FROM TAMPA 08-22-2009 09:50 AM

Flori

I am elated for you girl. You deserve it. You keep up the good work my friend.