HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   LilyE (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=32939)

PinkGirl 03-05-2008 09:54 AM

LilyE

Hi Lily
I was wondering how you made out with
your scans on the 3rd. Hope everything
went well for you.

lilyecuadorian 03-05-2008 10:13 AM

Thank you for asking PinkGirl ...the answer is that I do have progression on the liver .....
from 1.2 x 0.8 now is 1.5x 1.2
from 1.7 x 1.7 now is 2.5x 2.5
from 0.6 x 0.5 now is 2.0 x 1.4
the other parts still clear from the beginning also brain is clear too !!
My Doc ...is giving me Tykerb and Xeloda ...5 pills and 5 xeloda ..so I will be RE_reading Debra from Austin Texas hutchizon post over and over ....it fail this drug MC1 ...but doesn't mean is going to fail for others ...thanks for all the prayers ...and also I ask the Doc about cyberknife ...and he said that we can do it but he prefer to do first with this drugs because he is sure that in my blood is more bad cell circulating ...but he said is a option .....that is it ...I will keep be online all the times ...that is my favorite drugs , and that I can not change for no reason ...

hutchibk 03-05-2008 10:16 AM

Lily - I will forward you copies of my PMs to Kate over the last few days. I contains all of my helpful hints so far!

Brenda

PinkGirl 03-05-2008 10:26 AM

Hi Lily
Thanks for the update. I am so sorry about the
progression but so happy about the clear brain
MRI. That is great!

I know you will get lots of good advice and
hints from Brenda. I think the Tykerb/Xeloda
users should start calling her Coach!

Good luck with everything and please keep
us updated.

lilyecuadorian 03-05-2008 10:40 AM

you are right about Brenda calling her coach ...I did send her email and calling her "captain" ....I will kept updated for sure

Mary Anne in TX 03-05-2008 11:16 AM

Hi Lily! I'll be believing for great results with no bad side effects for you! You're one fine lady, Miss Lily!!! ma

Lolly 03-05-2008 02:53 PM

Lily, I'm sad the trial drug didn't work so well, but will keep my fingers crossed that Tykerb/Xeloda works to shrink those liver mets and keep the rest of your body clean, clean, clean!

<3 Lolly

Barbara H. 03-05-2008 04:01 PM

Hi Lily,
I just posted under the trial. As you can imagine, I am so sorry that the trial did not work for you, but as others here have also stated, you still have options available to you.
Thinking of you,
Barbara

Bill 03-05-2008 06:28 PM

Hi Lily! I'm glad to hear about the clear brain MRI. I'm sorry to hear about your other progression. I think you are starting a powerful new drug combo. and we are all praying for you. Love, Bill

Joan M 03-05-2008 08:34 PM

Lily, I'm praying that the new cocktail works for you.

Andrea Barnett Budin 03-06-2008 02:28 PM

KEEP US ALL POSTED, LILY. Please...

Lily, Thanks for the update. I think of your sweet self often. So -- good news and bad news. Glad for clear brain MRI for sure! And I'm very hopeful that your new recipe will do the trick. You have many options. Just have to find the right combo just for YOU. Sending you love, prayers and healing energy, Sis... Stay as strong and lovely as you always are! You are a very special lady I think!
Andi http://cdn-cf.aol.com/se/smi/2b000001e1/06

IRENE FROM TAMPA 03-06-2008 04:40 PM

Sorry about progression

but good to hear you are starting Tykerb/Xeloda. I think this is a GREAT combo and am sure will work for you too.

Keep the faith Lily and take care

caya 03-06-2008 05:38 PM

Lily,

Sorry to hear of the progression in the liver, but great that your brain MRI is clear. I am praying that your new drug combo will work and you will have a complete and speedy recovery.

all the best
caya

Sheila 03-07-2008 07:22 PM

Lily
You are in my prayers for a great response to the new treatment, just let Brenda guide you on the dos and don't as she has done great with this combo. I love this picture of you!!!!

Bev 03-07-2008 10:11 PM

Good luck Lily. I have a son Max as well. The most stubborn indivdual I have ever met. But we love them. Best wishes for your treatment. Bev

hermiracles 03-08-2008 03:45 AM

Hope you do well on this new combo Lily. You deserve the best Sis!
Blessings
Hermiracles