HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   NEDenise Has Died (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=59572)

KDR 11-20-2013 08:38 PM

NEDenise Has Died

Denise lost her battle with HER2 this morning, according to her husband, Ted. He would like everyone to know how much this board meant to her for support and caring, and that she viewed all of us as a family.

RIP, Denise. You, your humor and your kind, uplifting spirit will be sorely missed.

Karen

StephN 11-20-2013 08:46 PM

Re: NEDenise Has Died

Thank you for bearing this terrible news to us KDR, I have goose bumps everywhere at the shock. Can hardly think. Everything is in slow motion at this thought.

Her brain mets must have surged lately, or some other yet unmentioned cause.

My heart is heavy at the thought of her leaving her wonderful and loving family.

Dear Denise, It has been a true pleasure to know you. You will live on in my heart with so many others.

LoisLane 11-20-2013 08:47 PM

My heart just broke.....I can't believe it. Dear Denise you gave us so much hope, laughter and such honesty. You are now our angel

whatz 11-20-2013 09:12 PM

In shock. Will miss your presence here terribly Denise.

LoisLane 11-20-2013 09:21 PM

I'm sitting here staring at this computer I feel like my body is full of cement I cant
seem to do anything. We have lost so many but I am so shocked to lose Denise so rapidly.
I am so sad. I cant stop thinking of her face and her family

roz123 11-20-2013 09:39 PM

i haven't been on in awhile and didn't even realize things had progressed so quickly for her
i am just numb, shocked and horribly sad
denise was one of the first ones to welcome me to the boards, she was always there to cheer you on
what an amazing sense of humor, her personality came out in every single post she wrote.
my sincerest condolences to her husband and her kids - i am completely heartbroken for them
rest in peace dear denise

'lizbeth 11-20-2013 10:49 PM

Oh it feels so sudden. All the test results - I thought she would be able to bounce back.

What a wonderful person - NEDenise will be missed. The board was lucky to have her as part of our family.

Bunty 11-20-2013 11:00 PM

My heart goes out to Ted and her beautiful boys, and to you all here. This is a terrible, terrible shock....... So sad.......

Pamelamary 11-20-2013 11:49 PM

I can't believe this. So much warmth, humour and vitality, now gone from our community. Denise's indomitable spirit has always been an inspiration, and she will be sadly missed by so many of us around the world.
Heartfelt condolences to her husband and family.... Pam

SoCalGal 11-21-2013 12:10 AM

Wait, WHAT?
Oh this is terrible news. I am so saddened for her family, and for ours...

michka 11-21-2013 01:41 AM

Oh no! This sad news is such a shock. Denise was our sunshine. My thoughts go to her family. I hate cancer. Michka

Pamelamary 11-21-2013 02:47 AM

Still trying to process this - I've come on this site so often, half because of the invaluable info provided by Lani and others, and half because of the love and exuberance from people like Denise. And largely Denise. Where are the smiles coming from now?
Coming so soon after Amanda - we seem to be in a place where there is little but sadness. We can say we hate cancer, but cancer doesn't give a damn!
Stoicism gets a bit wearing; i think I just need a good howl..... P

Mary Anne in TX 11-21-2013 02:58 AM

Will miss you so much Denise. You are gone way to soon. To the very end you fought and gave so much. God bless your family. There'll never be another like you.

sarah 11-21-2013 03:32 AM

I'm in shock. It seems so sudden.
My heart and love go out to her family and friends, she was so loved on this site. Her wonderful posts will be greatly missed.
hugs and love
sarah

Ellie F 11-21-2013 04:09 AM

Stunned, don't know what to say or feel, just very shocked and distressed foe her family. She was such a brave warrior I can't believe she's gone. Knew it was bad but didn't realise how bad.
Rest in peace x

Ellie

Loolie 11-21-2013 05:32 AM

Oh I'm so desperately sorry to hear this news. Denise you inspiring, amazing lady who was so very kind and encouraging to us newcomers thankyou with all my heart. Your light shines so bright beautiful Denise.

jra40 11-21-2013 06:07 AM

Another devastating loss, really can't understand how someone so vibrant and passionate can be taken away by this awful disease. I have been praying for Denise since I saw her last post but had no clue it was so serious.

Thank you Denise for shining your light on our group and giving us so much humor when we needed it. You will be sorely missed.

Sincere condolences to Denise's family - she will always be your angel.

JennyB 11-21-2013 06:22 AM

Shocked, heartbroken - how the hell did it get so bad so quick I so do not unnderstand this beast. Denise you were so much you will be so missed.
xxx

vballmom 11-21-2013 06:26 AM

Tears here. One of the loveliest and most inspiring people I have met online. Praying for peace and comfort for her family.

chekmark 11-21-2013 06:41 AM

No, this is just a bad dream. I am just sick. She was one of my first dear friends on here. Her spirit will live on, I will go back and reread all of her positive funny posts and cling on to all the ray of light she shined on all of is. Rest in peace my dear friend. God needed some humor in heaven and he got it. A true angel. We all love you Denise. She will be missed terribly. I can't stop crying. This is just tragic. To her family, may god give you strength to move on and cherish and remember all the love she had to offer. She was an amazing warrior and I will look up to her forever.