HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   ~MichelleH~Update From 5/2/08 (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=33820)

Believe51 05-02-2008 10:49 AM

~MichelleH~Update From 5/2/08

Please keep those prayers coming for MichelleH, I spoke with her husband last night and she is very ill. I would not be shocked if she is now in the hospital. She had only one treatment of chemo before getting even sicker than she was. Her bilirubin has skyrocketed out of control and keeps rising. Of course this means no more chemo, atleast for now, with the hopes of her liver healing. I will not get into too many more details right now, no need to, it is what it is and it's not too good.

Her liver is so sick friends and although we all love her, my heart is extremely sickened from this news. I cannot stop praying nor crying for this very special friend and her family....her two very young children....all of us whom love her.

We have our gardens growing with special flowers and plants sprouting all over the world with gracious thoughts of her. We have her in our thoughts and prayers. We all are concerned for her well-being, yet we are helpless. I try not to waste alot of time 'hating this disease' or anything in life, it is a word I try not to validate. BUT I DO...I HATE IT! There, I said it!

I am prepared to get on a plane to vistit her if I get the word. Praying for her is a given for me. My prayers for myself (usually do not pray for me) is that I do not have to get on a plane to see her under these conditions. My prayers for me are to surprise her on our birthday. If there is room in your busy lives, please pray that I get to meet this Angel on the day we were both born and that I have the strength to be the friend Michelle needs. I am sorry if this may sound selfish, this is not about me and the last thing I am is selfish. I just love her so much and I do not know how I will muster the strength to hold back these tears in front of her.

Sending Prayers, Love and Healing Thoughts To You All>>Believe51

Soccermom 05-02-2008 11:24 AM

Joining you in prayers for MichelleH,
sadly,Marcia

Faith in Him 05-02-2008 12:19 PM

Dear Lord,

I ask boldly that you would grant a healing to our sweet Michelle. Please hold her and her family close to you. Please give them the comfort and peace that only you can bring. Through you all things are possible.

In your holy name I pray.

Mary Anne in TX 05-02-2008 04:38 PM

Thanks Marie.
Sometimes the news about our sweet sisters is too much to bear. Michelle and the others who are in peril today have stolen my heart and mind and have my prayers. I feel so helpless today. A most grateful thank you to those of you who reach across so many miles to check on them and bring us the news to allow us to know and pray and believe for them. God, we need lots of miracles today! Please send your angels to dwell where they are needed most. ma

Yorkiegirl 05-02-2008 04:55 PM

Prayers still being said for Michelle and family.

Thank you Marie for keeping us updated.

There has been so much sadness in last few day's for our friends on the board. Prayers for all.

Bill 05-02-2008 07:05 PM

I'm praying for Michelle and her family, and you, too, Marie. You are a good friend to her. The words are just not coming to me. I am so sorry to hear this news. I wish I could do something, like we all do. Peace and Comfort, Bill

Joan M 05-02-2008 07:40 PM

Marie, I'm praying everyday for Michelle. She is on my pray list to St. Rita, to whom I pray every morning. My heart goes out to Michelle and her family. Joan

Jackie07 05-02-2008 08:18 PM

Dear Lord,

Thank you for sending wonderful angels like the friends we have on this board. I pray that you will give Michelle strength, give her medical team wisdom, and grant her friends faith.

Vanessa 05-02-2008 08:59 PM

My prayers are going out for Michelle and her family, also. I am having a hard time processing all of this news.

Paty 05-02-2008 09:27 PM

Michelle is also in my prayers. God bless her!

Mary Jo 05-03-2008 05:19 AM

Much sadness in our "family" lately. All of us will continue to stand together and pray and support one another through this "journey."

Thank God for all of our her2 family who loves and cares for each other so deeply. It is a blessing.

Mary Jo

StephN 05-03-2008 06:10 AM

My heart is also sick at this news.
I have some more flowers to plant this afternoon, and I will do it for Michelle, sending her prayers all the while I plant.

hermiracles 05-03-2008 06:18 AM

Love and prayers for Michelle and her family.
Hermiracles.

Sheila 05-03-2008 09:33 AM

Marie
Thank you so much for keeping us updated...my prayers are there for Michelle and her family....this has been a difficult week on the boards...I pray for a cure and an end to the suffering!

caya 05-03-2008 09:53 AM

Prayers also going out for

Our dear sweet Michelle H. It has been a difficult week on the boards, and I pray for all. I hate this disease, so tough for a young mother and her family. We need the CURE.

all the best
caya

michka 05-03-2008 10:18 AM

My thoughts for Michelle. I bought a white flower and planted it for her in my garden. I feel so terrible. Is this the only thing I can do? I hate this sickness. Please Doctors, work faster.
Michka

duga35 05-03-2008 10:44 AM

I'm also very saddened to hear this news. I will certainly pray for her and her family.

Doug

PinkGirl 05-03-2008 11:14 AM

Thank you Believe for keeping us informed.
This has been such a difficult week on the
boards. I wish for peace and comfort for all
of us.

Patb 05-03-2008 12:14 PM

My prayers for Michelle to make her strong and give her strength to fight
this. Also prayers to comfort her and this is so sad. This indeed is a bad
week.
patb

tricia keegan 05-04-2008 10:41 AM

Marie thank you for being such an Angel to Michele and keeping us updated on her condition. I'll be attending Carols funeral early tomorrow morning and will be praying for kate and Michele and the miracle we need to uplift us all.