HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Hello everyone (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=39826)

Mary Jo 06-08-2009 01:38 PM

Hello everyone

Hello everyone....
I don't post as often as I usually did but want you to know I stay connected to your posts and keep you in my prayers....especially Joy and Ed (lately) - but I'm always reading and pray as I read.
Just wanted to say hello and to thank you once again....this wonderful her2 family......for being the blessing you are to so many. You all truly are the best.
As we "journey" this road of life, many blessings come to each of us....without a doubt......this is one of the blessings in mine as I know it is for all of us.

Sending gentle hugs, love and prayer to my sisters and brothers.

Mary Jo

Diane H 06-08-2009 02:50 PM

Sending hugs, love and prayer right back at you.
Sometimes this her2 family is the only thing that gets me through a day. Blessings and hugs to all.

mamacze 06-08-2009 08:13 PM

Hi Mary Jo!
Thanks for the shout out! I too have been lax in logging on - and posting, but you are right; this is a close community of friends and we need to keep in touch. For instance, when I was out of touch then logged in; I was shocked to hear of Lolly's passing on to earn her wings this year. I since vowed to log in at least once per week. We all stay close through our collective ups and downs.
so here is a "Hello back at you!"
Love Kim from CT

harrie 06-09-2009 12:08 AM

Hi MaryJO!! So good to hear from you!! How are your girls doing?
Maryanne

schoolteacher 06-09-2009 04:58 AM

Glad to hear from you.

Amelia

nitewind 06-09-2009 07:11 AM

Mary Jo, I don't post as much either but, like you, I read the board at least twice a day. Been wondering about you, sure have missed you.
I know what you mean about this board being a blessing, it's proably the best thing that came out of my cancer journey.
I'm praying for everyone, as always.
I've been getting along fine, seeing the onc every four monthes, so far, so good.
I hope that everyone knows that just because we don't post much doesn't mean we aren't thinking of all of you. You guys are always on my mind.
Big hugs to all.
Love

Leslie's sister 06-09-2009 07:58 AM

Hi Mary Jo

Yeah, I'm like you Mary Jo. I too have been pretty lax about posting. As well I don't check the site near as often as I used to. I have been checking more frequently to follow up on Joy and Ed. They are in my prayers as well as all the women here on the support group. It is good to see you post Mary Jo. You really are a pivotal part of this group. More than you realize.

Love always,

Lisa

Bill 06-09-2009 02:25 PM

Hi Marejo! I think of you often, especially when I read some of the more technical posts here and my eyes glaze over and I just wanna plop down on your "confusion couch" and munch potato chips. Hugs, Love, and Prayers right back atcha!

Gerri 06-09-2009 05:17 PM

Hey Mary Jo,

It is always great to hear from you. I still check in often just to see how everyone is doing. You are right, we are family here and so lucky to have each other. Love your new picture!

Believe51 06-10-2009 09:07 PM

First of all, love the picture.

Thanks so much for sending special prayers and loving Ed and me like you do. What you need to know is that you are so loved right back. You are included in our set of prayers too and I am so blessed to have you in our lives.

You are a terrific friend and sense of support to our Her2 family. This family is such a vital element in all of our journeys and we as a team make it that 'family' altogether! Love and hugs returned to our special girl.>>Believe51

PS: Lisa, thank you for keeping an eye on Ed's progress and standing in his corner, this means more to us than you will ever know. Love to you too!!

SoCalGal 06-10-2009 09:21 PM

I like your photo. You look beautiful!

WomanofSteel 06-11-2009 08:33 AM

Right back at ya Mary Jo!

juanita 06-11-2009 11:55 AM

glad to hear from you! you look great!

swimangel72 06-13-2009 02:36 PM

Hi Mary Jo - it's nice to hear from you. I've been a bit absent from this group but I do keep my Her2 sisters in my daily prayers, you are right, we are a family. When are you scheduled for your Stage 2 revisions - I know you posted about it earlier - is it coming up soon?