HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Good Morning Friends............................ (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=33204)

Mary Jo 03-22-2008 05:36 AM

Good Morning Friends............................

Good Morning Friends...........

Just wanted to wish each of you a very Happy Easter. Easter is one of my favorite holiday's because of the promise it brings. (besides that I love chocolate and there is lots of it available now http://her2support.org/vbulletin/images/icons/icon7.gif)

As I look at all the blessings in my life, I'd like to thank each one of you for being special blessings to me.

I truly love each of you and would be lost if you guys weren't a part of my life.

Happy Easter everyone - and as always - my prayers for Peace I pray for each of us as we journey through this life.

Mary Jo

Paty 03-22-2008 07:17 PM

Mary Jo,

Happy Easter to you too!!! and to all in the group and hopefully though this journey we will meet one day!!! God Bless you all.

Debra 03-22-2008 07:29 PM

Happy Easter to you as well Mary Jo. You are a ray of sunshine on the site!

tousled1 03-22-2008 08:33 PM

Happy Easter to everyone here. May we all be blessed this Easter. And remember don't eat too much candy -- unless of course it's dark chocolate!

Bill 03-22-2008 08:57 PM

Marejo, Happy Easter to you and everyone else!

harrie 03-22-2008 10:01 PM

Happy Easter Everyone!!!
As Jean reminded me....a special time of rebirth. I am ready for that!

kcherub 03-22-2008 10:10 PM

Happy Easter, again! I just got finished putting Cooper's Easter baskets together. Yes, I said "baskets". We did an Easter Basket Buffet at my store, and I had planned on filling his basket with things from that. I did, and had a basket ready to go! Today, my husband and Cooper dropped me off at the store to wrap some last minute Easter baskets. They were SUPPOSED to go for a hot chocolate and knock on the back door when they were done. INSTEAD, Cooper came barreling down the sidewalk and right in the front door. SMACK into the table where all of the remaining stuffers were! UGH!!! So, I just told him that the Easter Bunny had been coming by at night filling baskets for children, and I came in the store in the morning and wrapped them up. He is so smart, that I had to keep elaborating the story. It ended up with the reason being that some children were going to be out of town on Easter and the Easter Bunny didn't want them to miss their treats. What a tangled web we weave...

So, after spending a chunk of change at Jo-Ann, and filling another basket with things he had never seen, I felt like Mommy of the Year. He is getting one basket from Daddy & Mommy, and one from the Easter Bunny. Poor kid--he had a crappy year, and might just deserve a little extra.

I forgot to mention yesterday (as it is after 1 A.M.--how am I ever going to get up for church?!?)...the 22nd was the day I found my "lump". However, it was also the day we took off from work, planted a rose garden and made Cooper a zip line in the back yard. Funny how I can remember everything from that day--even before.

April 6 will be my one-year cancerversary (from surgery), so I am getting there! What a blessing on Easter weekend to be one year out from the little bugger introducing itself. :)

Take care,

juanita 03-23-2008 04:52 PM

Happy Easter! Had fun with my granddauhter. Hid plastic eggs filled with candy. When she was looking for them she had to open each one to see what was in it before going to the next one. She didn't want to eat any of it other than the gummi life saver shapes.

Lolly 03-23-2008 04:59 PM

Yes, Easter Blessings to all of us and our loved ones. Easter has always meant "Spring is Here" to me!

<3 Lolly

dhealey 03-23-2008 06:48 PM

Happy Easter To All! May We All Find Rebirth And Be Cancer Free. Wouldn't That Be Lovely1