HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   update I hate to give (with a little more positive spin) (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=57731)

LeahM 04-28-2013 01:59 PM

Re: update I hate to give (with a little more positive spin)

Thank You Steph for letting us know. My sympathies to you and your family. I didn't know Crisy well but she made me smile more then once.
All The Best
Leah

Redwolf8812 04-28-2013 02:02 PM

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/i...uK3XGJbu-ZfALg

Paty 04-28-2013 02:52 PM

So sad and devasteded for the loss of Chrisy. Great fighter and great inspiration to many of us. My condolences are with the family of Chrisy. God bless you.

jaykay 04-28-2013 02:53 PM

I'm so sorry, you and your family have my sympathy. Chris was unselfish, funny, wise and full of grace.
Janis

sassy 04-28-2013 02:58 PM

Thank you Steph for letting us know our Chrisy has no more worries. I selfishly wish she could have stayed with us to dispense her wry humor and extensive knowledge on this disease. Chrisy has helped innumerable people with her knowledge, insignt and trailblazing ways in the BC world.

We will miss her sorely--but I'm sure she is with Sheila and Brenda and all our other sisters enjoying some Mole' sauce, shouting Crap on a Crapstick, discussing things like Whack-a-Mole, and being our guardian angels.

ElaineM 04-28-2013 03:15 PM

I am so sorry to hear about Chrisy. I am going to miss her. She is with our other angels watching over us.

Bunty 04-28-2013 05:02 PM

Thank you Steph. My condolences to you and all Chrisy's loved ones. My goodness Chrisy touched so many hearts and will be greatly missed.
Marie

jacqueline1102 04-28-2013 07:27 PM

I am so very sad to hear about Chrisy. My thoughts are with her family and with all of you who knew her. Her posts were such an encouragement.

Peace to all,

Jackie

Mary Jo 04-28-2013 07:27 PM

So sad to read this news. I will miss "seeing" her on this board. She was a shining light for us all. Rest in the loving Arms of your Savior, Chris!!! See you someday.

karen z 04-28-2013 08:28 PM

Thank you Steph for letting us know. I am sure this was not easy to do.

Sassy said the words I feel- and much better than I could say. With much affection and love, please give my best to Chrisy's husband and other family members. Chrissy helped us all so much and was much loved.

Mandamoo 04-29-2013 01:26 AM

Steph I am so sad to read this news. Chrisy either with and humor helped so many of us on this board. She will always be an inspiration to me. May she be at peace. My condolences to her loved ones.

Paula O 04-29-2013 05:35 AM

Thanks for letting us know, Steph. Please share our condolances with her husband and the rest of the family. If there is a link to her obituary please do post it.

(((Hugs))),

Paula

Mary Anne in TX 04-29-2013 06:42 AM

Knowing how difficult it is for those of us on the Her2 board to let Chris go, it must be so awful for her family. I never knew anyone who had her priorities so in order, her love for her family so strong, her joy and appreciation for the job she had, and the committed fight against the killer, cancer. Chris was an amazing human being. The warriors upstairs are probably still cheering to have her with them. Thanks for being you, Chris. Prayers to family and friends.

jml 04-29-2013 09:40 AM

OH NO! NoNoNONONO!
I can't even find the words or thoughts to express my sadness & devastation. Thank you my sisters for so eloquently expressing.
our shared feelings and sending peace and comfort to Chris' family. May your hearts heal quicly.
So hard to keep the faith in light of the loss of our amazing,
witty, humours, brilliant, positive, strong Warrior Chris.

Keeping the Faith, though it's difficult~

Jessica

mmoons 04-29-2013 10:16 AM

My heart just broke into a million pieces. I am prining out all the amazing words Chris wrote me since my journey began so I can keep them and read them when I want to feel close to her.

I am so deeply sorry for your loss, Steph.

Maureen

caya 04-29-2013 11:08 AM

Add me to the list of those whose heart is breaking.
Steph please know how well loved and admired your dear sister was on this board.

I'm glad she is no longer in pain. Rest in peace sweet Warrior Woman.

all the best
caya

Joan M 04-29-2013 12:37 PM

Steph, thanks for letting us know about Chrisy. My condolences to you and her husband and other family members for the loss of such a fabulous and great lady. I will miss her tremendously. We were together twice at SABCS, and she always had me in stitches. Her attitude was remarkable. She mostly put a positive spin on bad news but was never pollyanna. She was honest, realistic, and didn't drink the kool-aid, and for those reasons I love her and feel that she gave a lot of herself to this board. Chrisy was totally knowledgeable about this terrible disease. At my times of need, she gave me a strong shoulder to lean on. Heaven just got another angel, but one who is a little devilish and will keep everybody on their toes.

Joan

BonnieR 04-29-2013 02:16 PM

My heart is so sad. I have no words. But Sassy spoke for me. And Joan
We have had a big loss in our world. It's hard to keep the faith, but we need to....

Ceesun 04-29-2013 02:44 PM

Just so sorry, we on the board, and her family of course, have lost one of its heartbeats. May God bless her soul. If we look at her diagnosis, she should have "made it." BC is so unpredictable....Chrissy will always be remembered. Ceesun

Laurel 04-29-2013 05:44 PM

Writing through the tears. Chrisy was one amazing warrior woman. I so very sad for all of us. Thank you, Steph, for letting us know. Blessings to you and your family.