HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   update I hate to give (with a little more positive spin) (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=57731)

SoCalGal 04-25-2013 01:32 PM

Re: update I hate to give (with a little more positive spin)

Just overheard the woman next to me talking about her feeding tube. A sign? Have to go peek around the curtain and see if she seems friendly...

KsGal 04-25-2013 04:12 PM

I wish I had ideas or suggestions..but I only know what has already been brought up. On the high ammonia levels with the liver that was mentioned by someone in an earlier post, they treated my father with lactulose when he was in the hospital to clear the ammonia levels.
Big cyber hugs back at you. You haven't given up, and that means you are wide open to receive a miracle, so Im going to pray that your miracle is right around the corner. <3

Mtngrl 04-26-2013 02:12 PM

Chris,

I love you and I'm praying for you. Thank you so much for posting an update.

karen z 04-27-2013 07:57 AM

Hey Chrissy,
Just saying hi and that I am thinking of you. Much love to you.
Karen Z

ammebarb 04-27-2013 08:50 AM

Thinking of you and praying regularly, Chrissy. Hugs.

Barb A.

Adriana Mangus 04-27-2013 08:06 PM

Dear Chrissy,

We are all praying for you to come back stronger than ever!

Your sisters at this site Love you a bunch. Thank you for the latest post.

Sending you a HUGE cyber Hug!

Adriana

chrisy 04-27-2013 08:13 PM

Hi all,

This is Steph, Chris' sister and I am sad to tell you that Chris passed away late Thursday evening. Her husband was with her, holding her hand and she was not alone. And she is no longer in pain.

I would like to thank you all for the love and support that she received from you throughout this battle that you are all still fighting. And I know Chris would tell you to keep fighting.

Peace and love.

Adriana Mangus 04-27-2013 08:17 PM

Dear Steph,

I'm so sorry to hear about Chris passing. I will dearly miss her. Please give my condolences to her husband, whom she dearly loved.

Love and prayers to your family,

Adriana

Sdgirl 04-27-2013 08:19 PM

I am so sorry to read this. My condolences to her family. This is so sad- I have no words. Thankyou for letting us know.

LoisLane 04-27-2013 08:34 PM

Sweet rest dear Chrissy....you fought so hard and helped us all the while. I am so sorry for her husband and family but I am relieved that Chrissy passed away fairly quickly and her pain is now gone. She will be welcomed with open arms by the others who have gone on before her. Starry starry night......

CoolBreeze 04-27-2013 08:55 PM

Steph, I'm so sorry for your loss, and the loss of all who loved her in real live, as we did o the forum.

dearjilly 04-27-2013 09:04 PM

Thank you for letting us know Steph. My thoughts are with you and your family, as well as Chrisy. Much love and strength to you all. (cyber hugs)

Jackie07 04-27-2013 11:38 PM

Chrisy has fought the good fight. She will remain in our hearts. May she rest in peace...

dawny 04-28-2013 03:19 AM

Thank you for letting us know, steph. Chrisy will be sorely missed here, she was full of compassion and humor, a shining light on the boards
Dawn xx

michka 04-28-2013 03:47 AM

No! Not our Chris! She means so much for us. Steph, my thoughts and heart go out to you and your family. Love. Michka

roz123 04-28-2013 09:42 AM

so sorry for your loss...I always smiled when I saw her avatar picture - that laugh/smile was they way she wrote, always adding in some humor to her posts - she will be greatly missed here

Pamelamary 04-28-2013 09:47 AM

Thanks Steph - I am saddened by this news, but will try to hold Chris's strength and courage in my heart..... Pam

SusanN 04-28-2013 10:13 AM

Know that prayers and huge hugs are being sent your family!!

Patb 04-28-2013 10:14 AM

So so sorry to hear this news. What a fighter she was
and what a wonderful attitude. My prayers are with
all her family. Thank you for letting us know. Days will
be sadder without her wonderful comments. I sent Tiptoe to her just this year. Loving memory
patb

Andrea Barnett Budin 04-28-2013 11:47 AM

Thank you so very much for thinking of us, Steph. I feel devastated at the loss to this world of such a remarkable woman. Chrisy never failed to transmit her funny take on things always with so much love, strength and courage. She gave her all and did her very best. I have no doubt of that.

Chris was among the best of Sisters to each of us, and among the best of human beings to touch this world. I/we could never forget her extraordinary grace, zest for life and her amazingly strong will. Her humor never flagged. Chris was and remains a brilliantly beautiful role model for each and every one of us. I will carry her Spirit with me forever...

I look forward, in time, to seeing her and hugging her and laughing with her. I am sending my deepest condolences to Chris' husband who she so dearly loved and all her family. We've lost a radiant star among us.

With my love,
Andi