HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Chemo Failure #3...now I'm doing what??? (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=57533)

chrisy 03-15-2013 05:31 PM

Re: Chemo Failure #3...now I'm doing what???

Ha ha.. I actually slept thru 3 Harry potter movies! I was out so fast on Tuesday I missed everything and forgot I had even missed it! I saw all movie 4 but maybe the skelegro kicked in and was a very nasty business. My flash fever hit, I took a Tylenol instead of advil and when I went to bed the pain went from minor positional inconvenience to EEYOWWW! It's back to normal now (just the usual pain) but that one was way more intense. Is this day 4or 5?

my biggest chore today was making a high protein smoothie, and looking for BIG girl pants I can get my bloated body into. Yes flori, even my thighs are pisssed off! But yes, I'm taking it very easy.

Johns holding up ok; he has the distractions of working and working out, neither of which I can really do at the moment:( He does fear hurting me, so it's almost air hugs.. I had to grab his arm and put it round me this afternoon.

Thanks for checking on me and holding me in you thoughts and prayers. Love you all

Andrea Barnett Budin 03-15-2013 06:05 PM

Love you chrisy!

Atta girl , Chrisy. Don't be shy. Grab every hug you can get. And make it tight. Can I send one, or 6 to you via cyberspace. I want you to really really feel these! They are long and tight.

I always remember my fav onc telling me, You should never be in pain. If you need to, take the Roxicet. He pointed out, in my case, that at the very least it'll stop the bathroom drama. Plus you get in some much needed sleep (for healing)...

Please don't ever let yourself be in pain. Onc says, That's why we have these pills. So you should never have to suffer.

I'll drink to that! (I before dx I never took an aspirin. Even for period cramps. 1,000 yrs ago...
Andi

dearjilly 03-15-2013 06:19 PM

Keep up the humour Chrisy. I love it, even when you're going through everything that you've been through, you still are making us laugh.
"An agonal death to the tumours!" (I wish I had a magic wand like Harry)

KsGal 03-15-2013 07:16 PM

Chrisy...Just sending you lots of prayers and positive energy...

Debbie L. 03-15-2013 08:57 PM

Chris, thanks so much for the update (we've been watching for it). So many good thoughts (and virtual air-hugs) coming your way, with love,
Debbie Laxague

Jean 03-15-2013 10:35 PM

Dear Chrisy,
Saying many bold prayers...each day for you. You have always been amazing and I expect to hear some amazing good news from you...you are a wonder women.
I am sorry to hear the pain you are in.

Hugs,
Jean

Andrea Barnett Budin 03-16-2013 07:49 AM

No magic wand needed

You don't need a magic wand. You have LOVE. It's encapsulating you. You've got a truckload of Love to carry with you throughout your day, in and out of surgeries, tx, wherever you happen to be. Love is light as air. No burden. It keeps you buoyed, my sweet Chrisy.

You are a magnificent being of light and love, humor and wit. We all treasure you!

Andi

NEDenise 03-18-2013 04:33 AM

Chris,
New round of BOLD prayers ascending today!
Surrounding you with a warm healing glow...except for those hideous tumors...they're on their own!

Feel the love, girl! And...don't forget to post a quick note between naps :)
Denise

NEDenise 03-22-2013 05:11 AM

Oh Chhhrrriii-iiis...
How are you?

Prayers still flying...
Remember, rest easy...but lean hard

Denise

Andrea Barnett Budin 03-22-2013 12:29 PM

ditto

c h r i s s y .....

prayers and love, andi

dchips1 03-22-2013 04:56 PM

you go girl, it is so much harder to get back up, after procedures, It is like our normal, "scale " was reset to zero. then you have to start all over again to get to what had become the Normal you.

Prayers for blasters and healing, cleaning of liver and renewing your self,

darita

fullofbeans 03-23-2013 10:09 AM

Thanks for the update, i guess you and i are in the same boat (I am progressing in the one I am in) I wish we could just hug each other, I know I could do with one.

I wish you the best of luck at finding the next treatments/trial that will give you a break for a long while.

Mary Anne in TX 03-23-2013 10:42 AM

Harry has put me to sleep many a night! I send my prayers and love to add to the many and much already on the way. May relief come very soon from the procedure.

Laurel 03-23-2013 07:31 PM

Hey Chrissy-girl, just wanna pop on to say I love you! Love Harry Potter too! I am so sorry you are suffering and praying things ease a bit soon.

jaykay 03-24-2013 11:45 AM

Just thinking about you, Chrisy - like everyone else. Sending positive thoughts

Janis

BonnieR 03-24-2013 03:21 PM

Checking in. Keep the faith

ammebarb 03-24-2013 05:56 PM

Hi Chrissy. Sending my love and hopes for some relief. My bold prayers are yours every day.

Barb A.

dawny 03-24-2013 07:51 PM

Hi Chrisy, hope you are feeling ok
Dawn xx

Midwest Alice 03-25-2013 06:05 AM

Hey Chrisy , Sending thoughts and prayers. The Sound of music is a great movie to sleep through!! Thinking of my strong friend this morning.

IrvineFriend 03-25-2013 09:11 PM

Hi Chrissy,

Sending you prayers for some relief and a new trial. You have been such an inspiration since I joined this site. Thank you so much!

-Julie