HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Looking forward~~~ (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=48896)

Trish 03-02-2011 10:34 PM

Re: Looking forward~~~

Great news for you Shelia.So happy for you but sorry about your friend.
Trish

Nancy L 03-04-2011 09:31 AM

Sheila,

I know you will be interested in this article and I certainly hope you are receiving positive results with this drug. I think of you often and pray for your return to NED.

Your neck node BC sister, Nancy

Eribulin monotherapy versus treatment of physician's choice in patients with metastatic breast cancer (EMBRACE): A phase 3 open-label randomised study
The Lancet - Early Online Publication, 03/04/2011

Cortes J et al. – The authors aimed to compare overall survival of heavily pretreated patients receiving eribulin versus currently available treatments. Eribulin showed a significant and clinically meaningful improvement in overall survival compared with TPC in women with heavily pretreated metastatic breast cancer. This finding challenges the notion that improved overall survival is an unrealistic expectation during evaluation of new anticancer therapies in the refractory setting

KDR 03-04-2011 06:20 PM

Sheila,
This is wonderful news! Hoping that your white count is within normal range real soon. You are truly and inspiration and fighter,
Love

Sheila 03-06-2011 06:51 AM

Nancy...I am proof that is can work when so many drugs have failed me lately...this is my 5th regimen in a year...hoping it continues to work as the side effects are mild other than the hair loss! I am beginning to thing hair is an overated commodity anyhow!

Dianedack 03-06-2011 07:27 AM

Good luck. Very true words that we should all remember............... Looking forward to hearing good news tomorrow for you.

Diane

Soccermom 03-06-2011 01:53 PM

Prayers continue for good results ,Sheila!

Mary Anne in TX 03-06-2011 03:06 PM

Sheila, I wish all your news could have been good, but am so pleased your treatment is being good to you. Lots of love, ma

tricia keegan 03-06-2011 03:49 PM

I was so sorry to hear of the loss of your friend Sheila but sending good thoughts to you as always:)

flynny 03-06-2011 07:56 PM

Great news Sheila! I just want to say I'm sorry about your friend and uncle. My thoughts are with you.

Jean 03-06-2011 10:18 PM

Sheila,
le congratulazioni di notizie meravigliose.
felicitaciones maravillosas de noticias.
underbara nyhetsgratulationer.
les félicitations merveilleuses de nouvelles.
Wunderbare Nachrichtenglückwünsche.
замечательные поздравления новостей.
素晴らしいニュース祝辞.
נוף חדשות ברכה.
Wspaniała wiadomość gratulacje.

WONDERFUL NEWS-CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Sending you much love,
Jean

Nancy L 03-07-2011 03:36 PM

Sheila,

When I lost my hair permanently from taking Taxotere 6 years ago, I went to wearing a hair replacement system. Now I never have to worry again when they say the new drug they are giving me will make me loose my hair---I have already dealt with alopecia forever. It takes awhile to come to peace with this but at this stage in my journey I am with you----hair is highly overrated. Give me a drug that really works with fewer side effects and I will be first in line.

Hoping you are having a wonderful day!

Nancy

Kavy 03-08-2011 03:19 AM

Hi, Sheila,
I'm so happy for your scan result. Great news! Praying that Havalen will be your miracle drug for a long, long time, and that each scan result wil be better than the one before.
Sorry for your losses.
A big hug,
KarlaV.

rinaina 03-15-2011 08:08 PM

Very well said Sheila. I am now a 5 year survivor as of this month and so thankful for each and every day. You are such an inspiration to so many of us. Thank you for all your positive energy and the examples you have set.