HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   madubois(Mary Ann) Is An Angel Now (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=43852)

suzan w 02-22-2010 02:13 PM

Re: madubois(Mary Ann) Is An Angel Now

oh CRAP...........

Terri B 02-22-2010 03:36 PM

So much sadness here lately. Seems like every time I log on, another sister has lost the battle. I'm shaking my head.

RIP sister Mary-Ann :'(

DanaRT 02-23-2010 09:17 AM

This is a shock. Mary Ann will be missed. Prayers to the family.

R.B. 02-23-2010 04:21 PM

I always enjoyed madubois' post.

I am very sad to hear the news that there will be no more of these ever positive inspiring posts.

My thoughts and prayers are with her family.

RB

ita 02-25-2010 10:38 AM

So sad. She was one of those people that when I would come on the boards I would search for her posts to see her updates. No matter her situation she was always upbeat. Made me feel like all her issues were nothing compared to everyone else's. What a selfless, loving, giving person. Condolences to all who knew and loved her.
Rest in peace, Mary Ann.

WolverineFan 02-25-2010 10:44 AM

Thank you for letting us know. I am stunned and so saddened to learn of her passing. She was a great inspiration on the board to all of us. May she rest in peace.

sally 02-25-2010 05:59 PM

Mary Ann was another longtimer that was very inspirational to me. It's so sad to here of her passing. May she be at peace knowing her children are adults and she did a great job getting them where they are. I was just thinking of her and wondering how she was. We will all miss her deeply. Sally

margaret 02-26-2010 07:02 PM

Thanks to Joe and Christine for setting up this fantastic website.
How else would I have been able to share in Mary Ann's magnificent life. It's truly incredible how I've never met her but I can almost feel her smile and hear her laugh. She shared so much with so many on this website through the years. I am so glad to have had the chance to know her. Thank you to Mary Ann and blessings to her family at their time of such loss.

Bill 03-01-2010 10:49 PM

What sad news. Madame Dubois was truly one of a kind. She had some of the best avatars and stories to tell. She will be missed.

Soccermom 03-01-2010 11:43 PM

MA you have certainly made a difference in the way we see our lives...your spirit and optimism were amazing and your posts always left me shaking in amazement at your strength and humor...so many things can be said, but the most important thing is that you dear lady, will be sorely missed by many.
Liz, thank you for filling us in.Please extend my condolences to Madames family,
for her daughters...
""I am here, I am deep in your heart. I am in all the joys we lived together, all the sorrow too. I am in the way you walk and talk and smile. I am in the things I taught you that you don't even remember learning. I am in the sunshine of your day, the rain and storm clouds too. I am in your talent and your treasures, deep inside. I am in the look in your eyes when you wonder and behold the day. I am in your tears that search for me and can not see for the rain within your eyes. I am in your longing to find me once more close to you. Here I am, wherever you may be. There I am wherever you go. Carry me within you as once I carried you. Deep inside where no one, nothing can ever take me from you. Be at peace my beloved children. Mom is here." author unknown
Sadly,Marcia

Sheila 03-02-2010 05:45 PM

Such sadness....we have so many angels watching over us...I feel blessed to have shared Mary Anns life. Her inspiration will be missed!

Kavy 03-06-2010 12:36 AM

It's so sad to hear about Mary Ann's passing. I am shocked. She was an inspiration to me and to so many on this board. I admired her fighting spirit and her strength. She will be missed.
My prayers go out to her, her family and friends.
Thank you Liz for letting us know, I am so sorry for your loss (and ours), your were a great friend.
God bless you all.
KarlaV.

Sherryg683 03-08-2010 11:28 PM

I am truely sick at this news. She was always such an inspiration and such a fighter. I too remember her speaking of going to concerts with her daughter to build memories. With everything she fought through, I am so saddened to see she has lost her battle..sherry

chrislmelb 03-11-2010 01:57 AM

Dear MaryAnn, RIP.