HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   My Sweet Angel is Gone (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=27070)

chrisy 02-20-2007 08:57 PM

Tom,

I'm sorry to hear of your loss - and at the same time, gratified that you and she beat this particular beast we all are fighting. I know this cannot ease the pain you are feeling now, as you fought so hard with/for your Mom. You are both really blessed to have had this time together and to experience what love is really all about. I hope you are somewhat comforted by the outpouring of love from your friends here.

Please take care of yourself.

Love
Chris

Margerie 02-20-2007 08:57 PM

Dear Tom,

Thanks for sharing yourself and your mom here. She was blessed with such a wonderful son. And now you have a pretty incredible angel looking out for you. I hope you find peace soon during this difficult time.

Best wishes,

Margerie

Barbara2 02-20-2007 09:19 PM

Tom, I am so very sorry. There are not words that can describe the hurt of losing someone you love so much. My father died from cancer 32 years ago, and I still miss him so. He, too, was such a living and kind person; not an enemy in the world. How lucky we are to have been blessed with such beautiful parents.

MCS 02-21-2007 10:10 AM

Oh dear Tom. I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. You are such a devoted care giver- son or not.

I've lost another frined last week to ovarian cancer and another is in her last breaths as we speak from colon cancer. So I'm just saturated with anger and sadness.

Love to you

MCS ( maria)

Leslie's sister 02-21-2007 04:11 PM

Tom:

I have read your posts since joining and could totally relate to them as a fellow advocate for a loved one with breast cancer. I don't know the words to truly express my sympathies to you. Just know that I/we care and are praying for you. You were/are an incredible son to support your mother as you did. I'm sure she loved and appreciated you very much.

Lala 02-22-2007 07:37 PM

Tom

I am truly saddened to hear that your Mother has passed. I have witnessed your great love for your mother in all of your postings. Your dedication to your Mother and great love for her will always be remembered. I hope that your heart is soon filled with the sweet memories of her.

May the Angels surround you and grant you peace.

vickie h 02-23-2007 05:26 PM

Dearest Tom, Know that we are all heartbroken by your loss and that we love you. I lost my mother 22 years ago in a car accident and never had the chance to say goodbye, I miss her everyday. My prayers are with you and your family now and your mother lovingly surrounds you in every way. My love to you, Vickie

Gina 02-23-2007 09:21 PM

There are no words...

Dear Tom,

I have been away from this site for quite a while and was so sad to read your post. You and your mother have provided much food for thought for all of us on this site not to mention the hope, courage, and lessons in compassion that your stories have taught us all. Your mother will be greatly missed, but we hope that from time to time, you will still share you thoughts and insights with this group.

Kindest thoughts,
Gina

Yorkiegirl 02-23-2007 09:32 PM

Dearest Tom --I am truly sorry to read of your Mothers passing.

She was so very blessed to have a Son like you.

Many prayers going out to you during this difficult time.

Barbara H. 02-25-2007 03:53 PM

So shocked to hear this news!!

Hi Tom,
I was on vacation last week when I logged in at a coffee shop and read the news about your mom. It was so unexpected and I felt so sad for you. You have been such a devoted son. You can't imagine how much that meant to your mother. My thoughts have been with you since I heard the news. Thank you for sharing your relationship with your mom, your wisdom about breast cancer treatment, your thoughts on life, and everything else you have shared. I hope you will still check in and remain a part of this forum.
Sincere thoughts going your way,
Barbara H.

kat in the delta 04-13-2007 11:52 PM

kat in the delta

My Dear Friend Tom,
I'd been waiting on a response from you and then I saw this thread. There are no words.....I can say....but ...If I could ...I WOULD...Hug you long and tight--and whisper:" I am so so very sorry".......Dear God, she must have been a faithful servant to Him ,to you, and to your Father..as You have been to her..I know she is with you now...she has truly taken on wings .....Please stay and be with us on this site.or at least come alot and visit....-WE ALL NEED YOU--and love you---You have a dear and delicate heart......I have 3 sons.....only 1 ever gives me attention--HE used to never leave without saying to me, even in a whisper in HS, "I Love YOU, m.." He hasn't said it since he's been in college..but has shown it --HE always comes home to see me and he calls me alot-...".I cannot tell you how much that means to a mother...".You were and still are part of her ......I know she loves you for all you did for her...You made any suffering LESS--just by being there for her........Now, you have to live your life..This change will be hard. Take care of yourself, now, more than ever. You have been blessed by God to have a mother you admired and loved. I would love to hear about her......I need a role model to help me with 3 sons............
Please know that I care about you...as well as many others in this little world on this great site....I pray that God will lift this sadness and its pain from your heart.......dear ,most precious Tom.......
friend forever,
Kat in the Delta