HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   I'm losing Caryn :( (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=40195)

Bill 06-27-2009 07:09 AM

As always, you are both in my thoughts and prayers, Eric. You guys hang in there.

michka 06-27-2009 11:01 AM

Dear Eric. I feel so sad. It took me some time to be able to write after reading your post. I share your pain and I send you love and hugs. Caryn fought so much that I hope she can now find some comfort and I still pray for a miracle. Michka

janieR 06-27-2009 11:16 AM

Dear Eric,

It has also taken me sometime to write after reading your post as
I just did not know what to say. I feel so sad for you and your family. I hope Caryn has some comfort and am still praying for a miracle for her.

You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Janie

Chelee 06-27-2009 01:30 PM

Hi Eric, I am at a loss for words...my heart breaks for both of you. I will continue to keep you both in my thoughts and prayers...hang in there.

Chelee

suzan w 06-27-2009 03:12 PM

Eric, I can offer only prayers for you, Caryn and your family. I know that your extended 'family' here cries with you.

Andrea Barnett Budin 06-27-2009 03:30 PM

Dear Eric,

I am broken hearted to read your post. You and Caryn have put up such an admirable fight all this time. Your love is radiant. We can all see it and feel it. It is palpable. And beautiful. You have been her rock and I know you will continue to be till the very end. You are quite a man. It is an honor to know you.

I remain full of prayers for Caryn and for you, and of course for your children. I wish I could find the words to express what is in my heart, but they are unspeakable.

I wish comfort for Caryn's pain, and am still open to a passing miracle. Just can't ever give up. It's in my DNA I think. If only I had a suggestion, but loving prayers are all I have to offer. So sorry. I would like to put my arms around you and hold you close, so you might know how deeply I want to be there for you. I am with you, for what that is worth. Many hearts are with you I know...

Lori R 06-27-2009 03:57 PM

Dear Eric,
My heart aches for you and your family. These are certainly difficult times.

Caryn is so fortunate to have a husband that feels she meant the world to him. I am sure you've told Caryn this but you'd be surprised how often us women love to hear such beautiful thoughts again, and again, and again.

Have you walked through a list of all the wonderful things the two have you have accomplished together? Beautiful children, funny moments, sad moments where you were there for each other, adventures you took together.

While pursuing the latest in treatments is important...reminding ourselves of our good works can also be good medicine.

Just a thought along with other positive thoughts coming your way.....Love, Lori

Diane H 06-28-2009 08:27 AM

Am so so sorry Eric, wishing comfort and peace, strength for both of you. This is a hard road to walk.
Sending prayers through the tears,
Diane

hermiracles 06-28-2009 08:58 AM

Prayers of love and comfort for all of you Eric.
Blessings
Hermiracles

Jackie07 06-28-2009 04:27 PM

Eric,

Chinese believe that husband and wife meet each other based on the encounters in their previous life. The ending of life does not end the relationship since it could continue into the next life.

The love you've shared with Caryn will never 'die'. It will stay with you, with your children, and with all of us who have witnessed it in the past years.

Thank you for being strong for her and for all of us.

Andrea Barnett Budin 06-28-2009 07:29 PM

No matter what, this is not the end

Yes, yes! The Soul lives on. It passes on, to the Spiritual Realm. It is eternal. Even the death of a one's body does not mean a person is gone. Their story goes on, on a different plane. And one day, you will be together again. The end is not the end. It is a pause (brief in the scheme of Time).

I find that comforting. And I believe it with all my heart.

Eric, you will never lose Caryn. I know you carry her with you wherever you go now, and you will continue to do that, no matter what...

With my love,

ANDI

CindyE 06-28-2009 08:06 PM

Eric,
I lift up prayers of peace and comfort to you and Caryn. May God hear our prayers and give you the strength to endure. I am so proud of Caryn. I am so proud of you as a wonderful supportive husband during this battle. Please take comfort in all our support of you both.

Rendi69CA 06-29-2009 12:07 AM

I will pray for you and your family.

Terri B 06-29-2009 12:57 PM

Eric,

Prayers for your strength, and for Caryn's comfort as you go through this.

I will speak for the dozens of lurkers who have read this and are praying for you as well. I know they are there, I feel them!

MJo 06-29-2009 01:30 PM

I agree with Lori. A good husband is a blessing for a women...sometimes even a miracle. God's the one in charge here. Take good care of yourself. You don't want to get sick. I'm sending up a prayer for you and your family.

CLTann 06-29-2009 03:13 PM

It is hard to express my sorrow after learning the bad news. Hope both of you, in some way, find peace and tranquility. I am praying for both of you.

Sheila 06-29-2009 03:19 PM

Eric
I am so sad to read your post, but never give up....you have both been blessed with each other, and we all have you in our hearts and in our prayers right now....I wish you both love and peace at this time.

vickie h 06-29-2009 04:47 PM

My dear Eric and family,
Your love for each other has been and will continue to be your refuge, your strength and your hope. I am broken-hearted to learn of this news, though I know Caryn will always be there with you..she will never leave you, not even for an instant. I write this through tears as I cry out for a miracle for your family.
I am there beside you, along with everyone here, holding your hand and whispering prayers for Caryn's comfort.
Your love has carried you through many journeys and it will carry you through this one.
I pray for a miracle today.
Love,
vickie

Joan M 06-29-2009 05:14 PM

Eric,

My heart goes out to you, Caryn and your children. I'm praying for a miracle for Caryn. She is giving it a good fight.

Joan

Barbara2 06-29-2009 07:29 PM

Praying for God's strength and comfort for both of you. With God all good is possible.