HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   SAD NEWS - Lolly has earned her wings (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=34299)

Brenda_D 06-11-2008 05:30 AM

I'm very sorry to hear that we've lost Lolly.
My thoughts are with her family and friends.

schoolteacher 06-11-2008 05:41 AM

I am truly sadden to find out about Lolly. My prayers are with her husband and the rest of her family.

Amelia

basset girl 06-11-2008 06:02 AM

I am so shocked. May God's peace surround Lolly's family and friends.

lilyecuadorian 06-11-2008 06:09 AM

no words only heartbroken...hate this #$%$ disease

Jean 06-11-2008 06:14 AM

Not another dear sister....
Dear sweet Lolly will be missed by all.
There are no words to describe my feelings.

To Bo,
Thank you for posting and sharing the loving care you and your family gave to your wonderful Mother. She was and will remain a special leader on our site.
She was such a comfort to all, always sharing information, using the site
for the intention it was designed...Your mother was always supportive, reassuring, a major contributor to our site. She demonstrated how to cope with this disease and come through this ordeal always ready to to get on with life, love and famiy. From your post it is clear she taught you well, as you read through your dear Mother's posts you will discover how much she was respected and loved. Please know your Mother's posts made everyone a little bit stronger!

With Love,
Jean

mts 06-11-2008 06:35 AM

This is very sad news... I'm glad she was surrounded by her loving family.

Lolly never failed to be there for us. I am sad that we were not more aware of her situtation, but respect her choice...

She will be missed

Maria

Catherine 06-11-2008 06:48 AM

Oh, my, this is too sad. I kept thinking her back would get better and she would be back on the site. We will all miss her so much. My love and support go out to her dear family. Thank you Steph for letting us know. And thank you Bo, for sharing the wonderful thoughts of your wonderful mother and father. Lolly was so full of wisdom and inspiration. She and I had a little Oregon bond and had planned to meet in Salem to take Tiptoe to lunch. Then our schedules got busy, so we let Tiptoe bypass Oregon. I regret that we did not try and reschedule. As Bo wrote, our dear Lolly can now rest.

Hugs to all, Catherine in Oregon

Ceesun 06-11-2008 07:09 AM

Oh No, not again. Lolly will be deeply missed. Ceesun

kimber 06-11-2008 08:09 AM

Much too sad to say anything now. . . . . .

She will be missed terribly.

Love to you Lolly. Be free

kim

Vi Schorpp 06-11-2008 08:18 AM

So very sad

for Lolly's family, and our family too. Lolly was so very selfless and giving, offering all she could to this board. I am stunned, and will miss her posts. May you find peace in the promise of everlasting life.

Colleens_Husband 06-11-2008 08:49 AM

I send prayers out to Lolly and her family. She obviously meant a lot to the Her2 community and she will be missed.

Lee

R.B. 06-11-2008 09:05 AM

I am so sorry.

I will miss Lolly's cheerful positive helpful and sympathetic posts. I was always felt positive when I saw one of her posts and looked forward to reading it.

RB

Joy 06-11-2008 09:29 AM

No!NO!

Oh my God, I cannot believe it. I had no awareness that anything like this was happening. I CANNOT believe it. Thank you for the post Steph and I'm glad her husband called you. To her family I send so very much love and hope they know what Lolly means to all of us. I love you Lolly!

Believe51 06-11-2008 09:41 AM

To The Family and Friends Of Our Angel Lolly

I too read this post over and over before I could respond, completely devastating news to hear. I want to first thank Steph for informing of this news, especially because there is no gentle way to share such a thing. And Bo, your post made me cry as I read it, knowing how tough that was to do....I salute you.

Her support to us all reined supreme and her sweet demeanor helped to make my husband's journey easier to swallow. She was truely an amazing Warrior and we are surely blessed to have had the chance to love and support her.

I will keep you all in prayer all we delve forward into the future without these Angels by our sides. They have earned their wings and halos.

Lolly, I already miss hearing you and seeing your smiles. You will never be forgotten!>>Believe51 & Mighty Oak

kcherub 06-11-2008 10:04 AM

I just am in shock. I knew she was having some issues, but was not prepared for this sad news. I guess we never are...

My prayers and love go out to her family, and to all of us here who have lost another of our wonderful friends.

Take care,

Marlys 06-11-2008 10:16 AM

I, too, will miss Lolly's contributions to this site. Bo and family please know she was loved by many here. My heart feels like it will break.
Love & hugs,
Marlys

Ruth 06-11-2008 10:19 AM

I am just in shock....this is something I just can't conceive. I don't even know what to write. Oh Lolly....

Vic 06-11-2008 11:11 AM

Lolly was so special to this place

I am so saddened to hear about Lolly, as she was a constant source of strength and support on this site. Her observations were so real and tender at the same time.

Condolences to her family and friends. Yes, Steph, Lolly has earned her wings. She will be missed.

XO,

Vicki

pattyz 06-11-2008 11:38 AM

Dear Bo,

Thank you SO MUCH for sharing these precious private memories with us...

May all memories of your mom give you comfort, now and always...

With deepest condolences and heartfelt sorrow,
pattyz

caya 06-11-2008 11:57 AM

Thanks Bo

for posting your personal insights about your dear mother for us.

She will truly be missed.

all the best
caya