HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Please pray (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=25315)

dede10 09-09-2006 08:09 PM

Prayers for you & your family

Kaye 09-09-2006 08:59 PM

{{{Tracy}}} Prayers, condolences, and {{{hugs}}} at this very sad and difficult time. I am so very sorry...may he rest in peace...

chrisy 09-09-2006 09:36 PM

Noooooooooo

Tracy, how devastating...I have no words. Many prayers for you and your family.
Love,
Chris

Liz J. 09-09-2006 09:36 PM

Dear Tracy,

My deepest condolences to you and your family. This is a terrible tragedy. I pray that your loved one rests in peace and that God will give you the strength to stay as strong as you can.

Sincerely,

Liz J.

marymary 09-09-2006 10:09 PM

Dear Tracy:

Words are so inadequate sometimes to express what is in our hearts. I am so deeply sorry to learn of your tragic loss. I hope you will be comforted by all the love and prayers sent to you from your many friends here.

Here's one more prayer for you and your family, for peace that passeth all understanding.

With love and prayers,

Mary

madubois63 09-10-2006 10:06 AM

{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}} and many prayers for you and your family. This is just so unfair.
I am so sorry.

Maryann

KathyH 09-10-2006 02:01 PM

Lots of love to you

Hi Tracy!

I know that this disease seems like it should be enough sorrow for a lifetime! I am so sorry that you have had such a terrible blow to add to the difficulty you already have. I am praying that God will wrap you in a blanket of his love. If there is anything we can do, just send a note.

Love to you, Kathy

tricia keegan 09-10-2006 03:49 PM

So sorry

Tracy Words just cannot express how deeply I feel for you right now.I am truely so very sorry you have to face this and will be praying for you.

Tricia

Barbara2 09-10-2006 07:08 PM

Oh dear, Tracy. I am so very very sorry. May God give you comfort and strength during this ever so difficult time. I will pray for you and your family. God bless.

Barbara

mamacze 09-10-2006 08:06 PM

Dear Tracy,

You finally got good news on your cancer in May and now this...Oh, where is the justice? When I am in my darkest moments, I wonder where is my God? why doesn't God speak directly to us during our darkest hours; where is the justice? Then I remember that these are the times that God carries us...rest in the arms of our prayers, know that you are loved...we know that you are a loving women.
Love Kim from CT

Lala 09-10-2006 08:23 PM

Tracy,

I am sending you prayers and love. I am truly sorry to hear about Bob, May God Bless you and help your family. May the Angels surround your family in this time of sadness.

Prayers and Hugs

Lisa 09-10-2006 08:41 PM

Tracy,

Once the shock has passed and you feel like you can once again breathe, we'd love to hear about your husband. His likes, dislikes, etc. Share when you can.

Love and light,

Lisa

Mary Anne in TX 09-10-2006 08:45 PM

Hi Tracy!

I'm so very sorry to hear of your husband's death. I can't even imagine how you must feel. May God bless you and give you strength.

sherri 09-10-2006 09:32 PM

I'm so sorry. Please let us know if anything we can do for you?

Big hug to you

Annemarie 09-10-2006 09:45 PM

I am so sorry for all your pain. I will saw a prayer tohightAnnemarie

Berta 09-12-2006 03:44 PM

tracy: I am SO sorry! Please know that we are all praying for you. BERTA

gin-tx 09-12-2006 04:56 PM

Herceptin allergy

Dear Carina,

I'm so sorry you have had problems with Herceptin. I have only had four treatments but so far no big problems. Other than very fatigued from the large dose of Benadryl which I sleep off when I get home. I too had ductual carcinoma diagnosed in April 2006, 2nd breast cancer, first was 10 yrs ago, 1995 in other breast. At that time I had lympectomy followed by 36 radiation treatments. This time I had partial mastectomy, one lymph gland was positive, others negative. Saw 3 oncologists before making a decision, love who I'm using and so far we'll continue with Herceptin, Aridia and Femora. If things change with blood then I'm sure it will be other treatment. Saw surgeon yesterday, he thinks I need to do radiaiton, just finished 18 radiation treatments on spine for malignant tumor discovered in a bone scan, still trying to recouperate from that.

Please keep me informed of your progress.

ginkott1@aol.com

CherylS 09-12-2006 05:12 PM

Dear Tracy,
I am so sorry. I too lost my husband suddenly when he was just 39 and I know how you are feeling right now. Now the peace of God's presence and the assurrance of His love surround you and your family. You will survive this as difficult as it seems now. Rest in His love for you. Do not expect anything of yourself right now. Allow friends and family to care for you.

God Bless you,
You are in my prayers,

VaMoonRise 09-12-2006 05:56 PM

Praying for you and yours

Tracy,

I am so sorry to hear about your husband Bob's passing. My heart breaks for the pain I know you and your family are feeling. I pray that God will wrap you in His loving arms and comfort you and give you the strength you need to find peace.

May memories bring you gladness and time ease your sadness and the Lord carry you through it all.

Sending you lots of love and prayers,
Nicola

al from Canada 09-14-2006 05:19 PM

I am so, so sorry, Tracy....life truly sucks.

Thinking of you, Al