HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   My Sweet Angel is Gone (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=27070)

suzan w 02-18-2007 03:31 PM

peace to you Tom, and I am sure that your mom has found hers. She already had it in such a wonderful son.

TriciaK 02-18-2007 07:12 PM

Tom, We have all felt through your posts how much your mom meant to you. Although you will never get over missing her and I know there will be a deep void in your life for a long time because so much of your life was spent in caring for her, there has to be comfort in knowing how much she loved you. She was so blessed to have a son like you! You will find great comfort in knowing you did all you could to help her through her battle. We all feel your loss and are so grateful that you took time to post to us even in your pain. Please know that we are praying for you, and we hope to hear from you from time to time. We feel like family and want to know how you are doing. My mom died 50 years ago when I was a very young mother, and though I have missed her terribly all through the years, there are warm and tender memories that have given me comfort. I know you have such sweet memories too and they will sustain you through the years until you meet her again. God bless you with peace and comfort. Hugs, Tricia

lu ann 02-18-2007 11:35 PM

Dear Tom, I am sorry for your loss. You made her and all of us proud. Thankyou and God Bless You. She has made it to her reward. Life everlasing with our Father. Love, Lu Ann

Kavy 02-19-2007 12:36 AM

Tom,

I am so sorry to hear about your Mom. My heart goes out to you and your family. May God be with you and carry you in His arms through this difficult time. Your Mom was blessed to have a son so caring and dedicated like you.
Hugs and prayers,
Karla.

jhandley 02-19-2007 02:22 AM

sending good thoughts

Hi Tom
So sad to hear of your loss. I spoke at a "Relay for Life" event on Friday night and mentioned this website and how much support we all give one another. I feel as if I know you well and your mother too and yes she was very lucky to have ason like you. Please keep posting as you remain a member of this family.
Kind regards
Jackie (down

lindaw 02-19-2007 04:15 AM

Tom I am so sorry for your loss - your mother would have felt blessed to have such a wonderful son.

love
linda

Becky 02-19-2007 06:24 AM

Dear Tom

I was away for almost 2 weeks and just returned. I am so sorry about the death of your dear mother. She is living with new angels now since you were truly an angel living on earth.

With deepest sorrow and sympathy.

Becky

Diane H 02-19-2007 07:35 AM

Dear Tom, Words cannot express, am so sorry for the loss of your wonderful Mother, Prayers and hugs, Diane

Shell 02-19-2007 09:52 AM

Tom-

I am so sorry to read of your loss. I echo the comments of others who felt from the beginning that you had a special bond with your mother, and she was very fortunate to have such a caring son.

Your family is in our prayers.

Regards,

Vi Schorpp 02-19-2007 10:44 AM

My sincere condolences to you...I hope you have a support system around you that can help you get through this as you did for your mom. You know you can count on us. Also, having experienced the loss of my husband within the past year, the loss is extremely difficult, but I knew my husband could not have had better care and I had no regrets -- as I'm sure you feel about having cared for your mom, and having no regrets. Take care.

Vanessa 02-19-2007 11:17 AM

Tom, I am heartbroken to hear about the passing of you beloved mother. She is equally as lucky to have been loved by you!! You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Joy 02-19-2007 12:29 PM

Tom, Tom, Tom

Oh my goodness, I am so sad, really, really sad for you and your family. What a difficult and emotional transition you are facing. I KNOW without ever having met your mom that she is an amazing person. I know this because of 'knowing' you. You embody ALL those qualities that you love about her. Please take care of yourself. Ask for help and know we all have cyber shoulders for you.

lexigirl 02-19-2007 02:59 PM

Dear Tom,

I am so very sorry for your loss. Please know that I am thinking of you now.

With tears,

Lexi

Audrey 02-19-2007 04:02 PM

(((Tom))), I am so sorry to hear about your mother's passing--she sounded like a dear lady and she sure was lucky to have you in her life. Like so many others on this site, I will also be praying for you to find peace and strength in the days ahead.

Karen Weixel 02-19-2007 06:13 PM

Tom,

I am very sorry for your loss.

I am sending you healing prayers, peace and strenth.

Karen

Bev 02-19-2007 09:12 PM

Tom,

Sympathies as well. From the posts and pics I can tell your mom had an amazing spirit. Someone we all wish we could have known in person. It's kind of selfish, but I'm glad it wasn't the beast.

Please continue to visit. Your posts were very informative. Do take care of yourself. Do something nice for yourself, you deserve it. Thanks for being there. Bev

SusanV 02-20-2007 08:15 AM

Tom,

Just wanted you to know that I am thinking of you with a heavy heart. May your days ahead be filled with Love of Family, friends and loving memories of your Mom.

Thinking of You

Kim in CA 02-20-2007 11:51 AM

Dear Tom,

I am so terribly sorry to hear of your loss. We all feel like we knew her through you. Your love and devotion were the greatest gift a mother could have. Take care of yourself and know I'm sending heartfelt prayers your way.

Love, Kim in CA

Jules 02-20-2007 04:30 PM

My Sympathies

Hi Tom,

I recently lost my mom to the "beast". You might have remembered her as Hope on the Her2neu board. I remembered all your posts and thought what wonderful advocate you are just like I was with my mom. It's good to know that they are good daughters and sons out there to take care of our parents. My deepest sympathies go out to you. Take Care, Julissa:)

Emmay 02-20-2007 06:01 PM

Dear Tom,
I am sure your mother felt your deep love for her every day -- she must have been so very proud to have such a caring, open hearted son. You are a very exceptional man, and we are all so very sorry for your loss. Please take care of yourself, and keep in touch through this board - we all do feel like we know you and knew your mother, because you write with such honesty and heartfelt feeling.
With deep sympathy,
Emmay