HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Hema is an angel now (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=59722)

BonnieR 12-13-2013 10:06 PM

Re: Hema is an angel now

Blessings to you. You are always welcome to visit us

Catherine 12-14-2013 12:01 AM

Pibikay, What a dear companion and support you were to Hema. I am so sorry that she is gone.

Catherine

Paula O 12-14-2013 05:32 AM

Dear Pibikay,

I'm so very sorry for your loss of your precious wife.

Lifting you in prayer,

Paula

norkdo 12-14-2013 10:31 AM

omg. omg. Pibikay......i am so very very sorry. You have been such an incredible inspiration to me on this site and so many of us, being, for me at least, an example of the truest, most loving husband. I have been praying for her and am so very very sorry you, despite doing all that you could humanly do, reaching out to the world for help for your dear dear wife, have lost her. My sincere condolences. Let the love that you gave her apply now to yourself and the terrible suffering you now feel. so sorry.
nora

SoCalGal 12-14-2013 10:25 PM

So sad and so sorry to hear about Hema...

JillaryJill 12-15-2013 11:29 AM

PBK, so sorry to hear of Hemma's passing. She suffered a great deal and now she is at peace. You were a wonderful caregiver and a dedicated husband.

phil 12-16-2013 01:11 PM

We are so sorry for your loss. you were a faithful , loving caregiver

Bill 12-17-2013 08:04 PM

PBK, I'm sorry for your loss. As the days pass, please try to take comfort in the sweet memories you have of Hema, and know that you cared for her as only you could. You were in the right place at the right time and did all you could do. Feel her caress on every breeze and in the sweet scent of every flower. Rest easy at night and be gentle on yourself.

pibikay 12-28-2013 08:13 AM

Thank you all for your kindness. The children came from the USA for her funeral and they have gone back now

sassy 12-28-2013 10:17 AM

Pibikay,

Please know that you remain in my thoughts and prayers. Be kind to yourself especially now that the children have gone and you are adjusting to your new place in life.

Blessings,

lkc Gumby 01-01-2014 05:46 PM

I am just reading this and am so sorry. I realize that the end was near for Hema, but that does not negate the sadness of losing your dear wife. I am truly sorry and I pray that you will be comforted by happier moments the two of you had in the past. You were a caring and constant caregiver!
may God Bless you.