HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Lost my Mom today (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=47482)

Lori R 11-06-2010 07:47 AM

Re: Lost my Mom today

Sheila,
I am sorry to hear of the loss of your mother. What a gift you were to her and being with her these last few days must have been of great comfort to her. What a lucky woman to be surrounded by loving family members.

Thinking of you, your dad and other family members.

Love, Lori

sarah 11-06-2010 02:03 PM

Sheila, so sorry to hear this. losing a mother is so hard.
hugs and love
sarah

KDR 11-06-2010 02:12 PM

Sheila,
So sorry to hear this news. I've been thinking of you today. Here, I've sent you some sunshine and happy thoughts,
Karen

TriciaK 11-06-2010 05:49 PM

I am so sorry to hear about your loss, Sheila. As if you don't have enough pain in your life! I was a young mother myself when I lost my mom, and as I told another Tricia,my greatest healing took place when I wrote and published a little picture book of her family and her life for my grandchildren. I know you have a lot going on right now as you fight BC yourself, but perhaps gathering letters and pictures of your mother and her life for such a book or a scrapbook may be also be healing for you in time. I always watch for your posts, and you are in my thoughts and prayers. TriciaK

Catherine 11-06-2010 07:58 PM

Sheila,

Thinking of you at this sad time. You are right, we are never ready to lose our moms. I am sure she was very concerned for you just like you were concerned for her. So sorry she is gone. Hugs and love to you.

flynny 11-07-2010 04:54 AM

Shelia,

I am very sorry for your loss. You are right about losing your mom at any age it is devastating. They are who brought us into the world and they love us no matter what we do.

Sending you big hugs.

tfabre 11-07-2010 07:14 AM

Sheila,

I am so sorry for your loss. You are right....it is never easy to lose your parent. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Hugs,

Julie2 11-07-2010 08:37 AM

Shiela,
Sorry for your loss. My condloenses for you and your family.
Julie

Leslie304 11-07-2010 10:42 AM

Sheila, I'm so very sorry to hear about the loss of your mom. She is in your heart always, count on that. My thoughts are with you.
Leslie

Jean 11-14-2010 11:20 AM

Shiela,
Just read your post and my heart goes out to you.
The hardest days I ever experienced was when my mother died. Like you I was with her day and night.
This will help in the coming months - to know that you shared a wonderful love and realtionship with your Mother. Sending you strength and peace and much love.

Jean

Believe51 11-19-2010 08:57 PM

Sheila, I am so sorry to hear this news about the loss of your Mom. And no, we are never ready for that. I wish to extend my greatest sympathies to you and your family, for the loss of another great Warrior. Thank you so very much for sharing your lives with us, I so enjoyed hearing the love and life of Mom!>>Believe51

micheleu 11-19-2010 09:19 PM

Sheila, I'm so sorry....thinking of you

imdavidson 11-19-2010 09:23 PM

Sheila, I'm so sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Idelle

rinaina 12-02-2010 01:32 PM

Sheila, I am so sorry for your loss. I lost my Mom at 74 and it is so true, you are never ready to lose your Mom. I miss her every single day and I am so sad she didn't live to see my children's many accomplishments and to see her great grandaughter. My most sincere condolences.

kathleen60 12-03-2010 08:11 PM

Sheila,
So sorry to hear of your Mom's passing. She sounds like a great gal and will be missed by all who love here. Keeping you in my prayers, Kathleen

WolverineFan 12-05-2010 08:30 PM

Shelia,

I am so sorry for the late note. I haven't been on here very much lately, and I just now saw this. My heart goes out to you, as I know you've been dealing with so much. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers, and I hope that God brings comfort and peace to you and your family now and in the days ahead.

God bless,
Hayley