HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   First Post-Gamma-MRI next week (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=56445)

KsGal 11-02-2012 12:45 AM

Re: First Post-Gamma-MRI next week

Im sending you lots of positive energy. Im saying there is only one option here, and that is GOOD news. Im looking forward to your post telling us all about your clean, clean scan results. :) ((hugs))

Ellie F 11-02-2012 05:29 AM

Sending and saying prayers for really good news next week.
Ellie

twosenuf99 11-02-2012 03:47 PM

Warm wishes and positive thoughts coming your way..

Deb33 11-03-2012 06:07 PM

You are on my mind always - sending light and love and positive outcomes for the 8th.

embur102 11-03-2012 06:51 PM

Unending Positive Love and Light being sent your way, Denise.

You are, indeed, a "beacon of strength".

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((DENISE)))))))))) ))))))))))))))))))))))))

Redwolf8812 11-04-2012 02:06 AM

Won and done!

rhondalea 11-04-2012 04:31 AM

From now on, I'm not reading all the posts before I reply. Paula made my post for me (except it's a mug of Darjeeling), so now I'll have to think of something else....

I would say that I'm stomping my feet and demanding a miracle, except that I don't think you need one. I believe with all my heart that you will sail through your MRI and be true to your name from now on. Hold that thought. I will too.

lkc Gumby 11-04-2012 12:09 PM

Nov 8 is my Dh's Bday, and good things seem to always happen on that day. I am a praying type so that's a double whammy.
Be Blessed !

NEDenise 11-05-2012 05:17 PM

Thanks everybody!
I'll definitely keep you posted. But really, if the scans come back clear (old mets shrinking...and no new mets around) even you ladies down under will hear the screaming and jumping for joy!

And speaking of ladies from down under...Marie, I'm sorry to hear about your friends loss...and selfishly, I'm even sorrier that your trip to the States had to be put on hold. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that a new chance pops up soon!

Thanks again everyone...keep those prayers and good vibes coming...they help! I know they do!
Love and hugs
Denise

Laurel 11-05-2012 05:52 PM

Yea! First Steph, now you!!!!!! This is like medicine for us all! So glad to hear the good report. You are very special to this board, Denise. We need you to continue with good news and a longggggggg slow dance with NED!

NEDenise 11-05-2012 06:16 PM

Laurel...your heartfelt joy brings a tear to my eye. Thank you my friend. But the celebration is a few days early...my scans aren't until the 8th.
:) Denise

Laurel 11-05-2012 07:10 PM

Oh no!!!!!! I thought you had posted good news and it was all over. Dang!

Do you remember the Munsters, a 60s TV show? Herman Munster would jump up and down when he was frustrated saying, "darn, darn, DARN!!!!" Well, let me just say, DARN, DARN, DARN! lol.

So ok. Here's the deal. You save my celebrating and good wishes for 8 more days! See my words as a prophetic expression of what is to come! Believe.

Mel3 11-06-2012 12:05 AM

You got it, Denise. I'm glad I checked in tonight, hearing Steph's news was uplifting and I'm expecting a similar report from you in a few days!

Hugs,

Mel

NEDenise 11-06-2012 08:25 PM

Mel,
From your mouth..to God's ear!!
Less than 48 hours now!
Denise

KDR 11-06-2012 09:27 PM

Denise,
One of Kris' favorite sayings was "You're gonna be good!" And YOU are gonna be good.
With love
Karen

rhondalea 11-07-2012 10:40 AM

Can't come soon enough. I feel like a 5 year old the week before Christmas.

NEDenise 11-07-2012 04:41 PM

I love you guys! You always make me smile!

I'm experiencing my first taste of scanxiety tonight.
Physically, I feel really good...
so I know I shouldn't be worrying...
But, I was feeling pretty good the last time they scanned my brain too...
and as you may recall...
they found not one, but two lesions on that memorable day!

I'm reeeeaaaaalllly hoping for good news tomorrow, but...
I also hope that if any disappointing news comes my way, I have the grace, and the faith to handle it...preferably without crying in front of "strangers".

I know this will shock some of you...but I'm a bit of a control freak. :)

I HATE losing control of my tear ducts in public.
Don't get me wrong.
I like a good cry as much as the next guy...
but on my terms...
in the car...
in the bathtub...
over a big dish of ice cream...
NOT in a medical facility!

I'll keep you posted.
Denise

StephN 11-07-2012 06:04 PM

Just hope you are far enough out of that blankety-blank nor'ester's path that there will be no hitches for this checkup!

Yes, You Are Gonna Be Good.

norkdo 11-08-2012 07:34 AM

Denise, I seriously am gonna get a bottle of champagne, and I recommend everyone here do the same today...alcoholic or non alcoholic champagne...and wait for your post.
I already know the results will be awesome. Let's all toast Denise the second she posts this aft.

Remember that size (of mets shrinkage) doesn't matter at this point. Please keep in mind what Jackie said, that the scan won't differentiate between necrosis and live cells so if it hasn't shrunk wildly, that doesn't mean that once the necrosis is gone it won't be much smaller.

We are with you in a way nobody else can be.

xooxox
Nora