HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Thinking and Praying for our Sister (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=56314)

StephN 10-21-2012 09:35 PM

Re: Thinking and Praying for our Sister

I phoned Sheila last week and she answered and sounded quite alert and ready to have a conversation. Maybe I caught her at an opportune moment, but she seemed glad to chat a while with someone to whom she did not have to explain much about her situation.

So, I got the impression the pain patches she gets don't put her in the goofy zone.

What she did mention is that visitors are extremely limited due to her low blood counts.

Yes, continuing to keep her in my prayers.

KsGal 10-21-2012 10:46 PM

That is absolutely wonderful...lots of prayers and positive energy for Sheila. Big hugs to everyone

pibikay 10-22-2012 01:09 AM

We have been wondering about Sheila.Give her our lova and our prayers are with her

tricia keegan 10-22-2012 03:22 PM

You are in my prayers and thoughts Sheila xxx

Laurel 10-22-2012 03:43 PM

Jen,

Please tell your mom that i am very glad to hear she likes those fine hospice nurses because she is going to be interacting with them for a very long time!

Ceesun 10-23-2012 09:18 AM

Sheila, We all want you to do well and I want to personally thank you for all of the helpful comments you have sent my way....many times.....love, love, and love to you. "Ceesun" Cathy

Andrea Barnett Budin 10-23-2012 04:11 PM

Dear Sheila,

I think of you several times a day. I am glad to hear your words! Shopping on line and posting on FB sound normal to me. A fun way to pass the day.

I pray you are feeling peaceful and not goofy, as Steph mentioned. Though being in the zone (one toe in anyway) can be quite delightful. Better than a glass of wine is what I always say on my 3 setting (out of 10) nitrous at the dentist's office.

I love you, Sheila. Know that I'm carrying you around with me...

Andi

Soccermom 10-23-2012 05:30 PM

Sheila, like Andi I'm carrying you in my heart. My journey has been enriched for having "met" you. Gentle hugs dear lady

Marcia

Pray 10-23-2012 10:28 PM

Sheila, You sure are a well loved women. You are so missed here. Thinking, hoping and praying very hard for you every day.

Love you Sis, Gods blessings to you.

Your friend,

Nancy

Shobha 10-24-2012 10:29 AM

My prayers and thoughts are with Sheila too! You have guided me so many time during my confusing times and your strong brave attitude continues to help me through each day.

love you,
shobha

Midwest Alice 10-25-2012 05:19 PM

Shelia, Sending hugs to you and sending up prayers for you.

Joanne S 10-27-2012 11:54 AM

Sheila, Thinking of you! You are in my prayers! Huge Hugs, Joanne