HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Eric how is Caryn Doing? (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=40257)

Jean 07-01-2009 07:29 PM

Dear Eric,
My thoughts and prayers are with Caryn, you and your children. God Bless,

Jean

alicem 07-01-2009 07:47 PM

Eric,

In 1999, I was about to drive to Houston to be with my mother on her last night here on earth. I stopped at my church to talk with my pastors. I told them that I didn't know what to pray for. I didn't know whether to pray for her to live - because I wanted her with me for as long as possible, or to pray for her to die - because I didn't want her to suffer any more. They suggested that I pray for that "peace that passes all understanding". On that 3 hour drive back to the home of my youth, that is what I prayed for. My brother and I took shifts that night, I came to the hospital at 2:00 a.m. About 3 hours later, my mom had a brief moment of lucidness and looked at me and asked me if she was going to be alright. I looked at her, armed with the power of prayer, and gave her a definitive answer of YES. And that was the truth. If there was a miracle and she made it through this medical crisis, she would indeed be "alright". If she were to die, then again the answer would be YES, because she would be in the loving arms of the Lord. She closed her eyes, and I could tell she was at peace. Mom passed away about 2 hours later. I truly believe that by praying for peace . . . and it is a peace that is hard to conceptualize or understand . . . that helped me make it through that night. Eric, that is my prayer for you, Caryn, your children and all that love you. I pray that God grant you that peace that passes all understanding as you face these difficult days ahead.

caya 07-01-2009 08:03 PM

Eric, prayers and gentle hugs coming from Caryn in Canada.

all the best
caya

CindyE 07-03-2009 09:48 AM

Eric,
I continue to pray for Caryn and your family. Sending you hugs of comfort and peace.

mmoons 07-03-2009 12:56 PM

no words

Eric-

I pray for peace for all of you. I hope you feel all the prayers and love coming your way, Eric, and that Caryn feels it too. God bless you both and your children.

Maureen

Believe51 07-03-2009 02:15 PM

Sending more prayers of peace for your family during this very tough time in life.>>Believe51

flynny 07-04-2009 08:08 PM

I just want you to know that you are doing an amazing job and Caryn is so fortunate to have you as her caregiver. My prayers are with you.

Bill 07-04-2009 08:18 PM

You are in our prayers here, too, Eric. If there is any way we can help, please let us know.

Believe51 07-07-2009 01:53 PM

Sending love and prayers to Caryn and the family. Eric, you are one amazing man and of course only such a lady as Caryn deserves that love. That love is a reflection of the people that are behind such a union, very incredible people. Cherish this time together as you both have always done so well. I embrace you sweetheart as you are facing this all.>>Believe51

vickie h 07-07-2009 06:32 PM

Eric and Family,
My heart breaks at this news. I have never stopped praying for you and Caryn and the kids. Please know we are here for you. Caryn's comfort is paramount now, may you be wrapped in each other's love as you travel on this journey.
I am at a loss for words...I love you.
Vickie

freyja 07-07-2009 11:07 PM

Caryn

I think, looking at all these comments of wishes and prayers and love, shows how powerful and vibrant Caryn's spirit is. She has been a source of inspiration to this group, and a force that has pulled us all together in spirit. I appreciate and admire you, Caryn. Thank you for being you, and thank you Eric for sharing with us.
Love, Celeste

GemmaG 07-08-2009 06:13 AM

sending more love and prayers...

suzan w 07-08-2009 09:12 AM

Eric and Caryn...prayers from me too

Shobha 07-08-2009 11:48 AM

Eric and Caryn,

My prayers for both of you and your children. May god bless you a miracle and fill you with hope again!

hugs,
shobha

DanaRT 07-08-2009 01:24 PM

Eric, I am heavy hearted as I read this. Sending warm thoughts and loving prayers to you and your family.

Love,
Dana

Jackie07 07-08-2009 09:11 PM

Eric,

I hope Caryn is comfortable at home right now. And I hope you have plenty of help taking care of her.

ElaineM 07-08-2009 09:12 PM

Eric how is Caryn Doing?

Still sending alot of aloha from Hawaii to Eric, Caryn and their children.

juanita 07-09-2009 08:51 PM

more prayers from me too!