HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   ~Chemo Begins Once More For Mighty Oak~5/8/09 (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=39326)

sassy 05-07-2009 08:51 PM

May God hold you in the palm of his hand. Keeping you always in my prayers.

ElaineM 05-07-2009 08:55 PM

~Chemo Begins Once More For Mighty Oak~5/8/09

I will have my fingers and toes crossed for Ed on Friday.
Prayers are going his way. I hope the both of you can hang in there and keep putting one foot in front of the other for a long time.

jones7676 05-08-2009 04:46 AM

I continue to watch as Ed battles....I believe that after a few treatments he will feel better as "between" treatments he will.....his body will not have to work so hard fighting on it's own and this will also inspire a hardy appetite.

Perhaps I am wrong, but he deserves this and so do you.

I will continue to pray and think of you as I do, but based on my own experiences I believe this is possible!

nitewind 05-08-2009 06:09 AM

Marie, you and your wonderful Ed are always on my mind and in my heart and prayers. Extra prayers going up today. Praying that God will wrap you both in his loving arms and watch over Ed. Two such loving, wonderful people deserve only the best.
God Bless

michka 05-08-2009 06:39 AM

Marie
I am sending love and cyber hugs for you both. I had never prayed before in my life but I find myself praying often for the courageous warriors of our group who are going through difficult battles. I am praying for Mighty Oak hoping he will be able to eat better and that the new treatment will work quickly.
Michka

Sheila 05-08-2009 06:45 AM

Marie and Ed
Hoping the new treatment is just what Ed needs to get control of the C and get him stronger ...I could give him a few extra pounds if he wants...i seemed to have picked up along the way....another cruel fact of this disease would be that women gain weight and men lose it!!!!

Emmay 05-08-2009 06:55 AM

Dear Marie,

Sending prayers for strength, fortitude, grace, and a swift and effective therapy for Mighty Oak and you. You have support and heartfelt wishes from all of us.

Emmay

Paty 05-08-2009 12:46 PM

Marie,

I am also praying for you both, may this new treatment doesn't give you much trouble. Strenght for both of you ... and as you said, the rest is irrelevant. All my love,

Paty

Sherryg683 05-08-2009 02:16 PM

Marie, that is one tough mighty oak, he has refused to fall. I pray so hard for you and him that he can regain his strength and continue to fight..sherryg683

Mary Jo 05-08-2009 02:19 PM

Hi Marie and Ed...

Just wanted to send my love and prayers to you both. May God's Peace surround you both.

Love,

Mary Jo

Patb 05-08-2009 04:18 PM

Just adding my prayers and hope the first treatment
went well and will be gentle on him with success with
the first scan. Take care and am thinking of you both.
patb

Believe51 05-08-2009 08:33 PM

Hey Pattyz, I would like your folder named 'last options'. I am interested in comparing your notes with mine and considering all options for his future. When he is on this treatment I will be working on the next course of action. Thanks for offering, this is special to me.>>Believe51

karen z 05-08-2009 08:54 PM

Marie,
I am thinking of you and Ed a great deal. Please know that you have my prayers for increased strength and a good response to the new chemo. Your support and love for Ed can be felt through the print. You have a very large group of friends here who you have touched. Karen

alicem 05-08-2009 09:07 PM

Marie, now it is my turn to cry. I have not been on the forum for a few days and I was so sad to read your post. I agree with so many others though in that amongst the sadness I detect such strength and determination. Mighty Oak is so fortunate to have you as his wife, and we are all so fortunate to have you here. I will keep you in my prayers.

Alice