HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Keeping Your Mind Off of BC (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Sheila's 2000th post commemorative thread (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=35504)

Bill 09-14-2008 05:55 PM

when your woman asks, "do these jeans make my butt look fat?", the proper response is to lunge towards her and throw her onto the bed in a twisting fashion (only wrestlers know how to do this) and wind up on top of her, face to face, and say "no, those tight jeans make your butt look perfect"

hutchibk 09-14-2008 06:43 PM

that works too.

PinkGirl 09-15-2008 05:49 AM

How do you keep your husband from reading your e-mail?

Rename the mail folder 'Instruction Manual.'

Sheila 09-15-2008 10:49 AM

OK Bill...I am glad that some men "get it"! You my dear have the correct answer....if only Lee offered prizes...OK nevermind, that might get scary!

Colleens_Husband 09-19-2008 09:37 AM

Sheila:

Scary? Me? I've already got the prize and it was so nice I decided to keep it myself. It was a spray-cheese sculptor of a king on his throne. Of course the king was Elvis and the throne was the toilet he died on, but it still a damn fine rendition if I do say so myself. And to top it off, the mold has made it look like it was made of green velvet, and we all know how good Elvis looked on velvet.

Waiting for an apology.....

Lee

chrisy 09-19-2008 12:13 PM

Lee, allow me to apologize for Sheila:

I'm sorry Lee, the word "scary" is SOOOO inadequate for a man of your talents...

And Congratulations Bill, that IS the only CORRECT way to answer that question!

PinkGirl 09-19-2008 01:18 PM

Lee,
I apologize too. Probably Bill does too - he apologizes regularly.

hutchibk 09-19-2008 03:29 PM

I guess I could apologize too, but I don't know for what. Oh well, I'll leave it here and someone can use it next time one is needed for something. Actually, I think I'll put it up for silent auction...

Colleens_Husband 09-19-2008 04:08 PM

......... and I didn't even mention the realistic dead Elvis smell it emits. It was going to go to some lucky quiz winner but all of you are unworthy!

So there!

Sheila 09-19-2008 04:10 PM

OK Lee, as an offering for my blunder, I will wait for the carnival to come to town and see if I can get you one of those velvet paintings of Elvis....you will have to get it framed....I can't afford both the velvet painting and the frame....do you want it autographed?

Bill 09-19-2008 04:13 PM

I'm sorry too, Lee. I didn't feel like I should, but Pinkie made me feel guilty for not doing it. Also, I apologize for not apologizing sooner. That was just plain inconsiderate.

Jackie07 09-19-2008 04:35 PM

Congratulations! Sheila, for your 2000th posting.

Only 'guys' can think of celebrating your 2000th posting with topics like 'pillow fights', 'toilet seats' and 'jeans over fat butt'. But it's the thought that counts. And looks like you did have some fun. :)

Look forward to your next 2000 postings. Thanks for being a wonderful member. I've quoted your 'motto' many times to my friends and families.

hutchibk 09-19-2008 05:57 PM

Bill - I apologize for the fact that you felt you needed to over apologize, and I think Pink should apologize to you for guilting you into over-apologizing. And that would be Lee's fault. So I guess I just burned my extra "leave an apology, take an apology" - so it's officially off the auction block.

PinkGirl 09-19-2008 06:22 PM

I'm sorry Bill.

Colleens_Husband 09-19-2008 06:29 PM

Okay, I don't get it. I just wanted to make Sheila's 2000th post special and memorable. Now notice that I used the words 'special and memorable', as opposed to 'pleasant or nice' so no one should be surprised or upset how this turned out. My question is; when was the vote to blame me for everything bad that happens here? I admit that a fair share of everything bad that happens here is my fault. Maybe even more than half. Okay, Okay, almost everything bad that happens here is my fault. But everything? I mean if you think back at everything bad, there must have been something unpleasant that happened here that wasn't my fault. Like the time ......................... well you know when ............... oh wait a minute, that wasn't Bill's fault, Evil Lee was using his mind control powers on Bill for that one. The point is, before I got here, there must of been something bad that happened. Wasn't there? There wasn't? Ummmmmmmmmmmm .................. Well never mind then.

juanita 09-19-2008 06:38 PM

we all still get along no matter if we think someone said something stupid or not. and that's why this is the only site i still visit. you guys are the greatest!!!!!

hutchibk 09-19-2008 07:40 PM

Well, Juanita, if you only knew what Lee did, you might think different... wait, what did you do again, Lee?

hutchibk 09-19-2008 07:42 PM

See Bill, Pink apologized. Now I have to apologize for making her feel guilty for making you feel guilty. Can I borrow an apology from anyone?

Gerri 09-19-2008 07:51 PM

I'm really sorry that I have missed all of this. Does that count as an apology?

Bill 09-19-2008 08:06 PM

hucklebuck, now I feel bad for making Pink feel bad and having to apologize. I'm sorry. I was going to buy your apology, but it went away so fast. It's really too bad that Lee messed up again. It's been a rough week on Wall Street, too. I think Lee should be the one to apologize for that mess, because like Mom always said to me, "you know, Billy, your little brother, Lee, God bless his ignorant soul, has a knack for turning a quarter into a nickel every chance he gets"