HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Prayers Needed for Sheila (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=34802)

Joan M 07-17-2008 05:54 PM

Jen,

I'm praying that your mom is okay and that there's nothing to worry about.

Best, Joan

Gerri 07-17-2008 06:07 PM

Jen,

Your mom is such a source of comfort and inspiration to everyone here. We all will be waiting to hear how she is doing. Sending positive thoughts and prayers for strength her way.

All my best,

Jen 07-17-2008 06:08 PM

Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers. I got a call from my Mother's sister and she said that Mom was in a room and they can't get to her MRI until 7 PM tonight (CST). I will let you guys know as soon as I hear something. I just hope and pray that everything will be OK.

They are going to do the MRI with and without contrast.

Mom didn't ask me to post on here but I know how much she loves you guys on this board and I know you guys are a tight knit group and if anyone understands what she is going through it's you.

Once again we appreciate your thoughts and prayers, keep em coming and I will let you know as soon as I find out what's going on.

-Jennifer

Bill 07-17-2008 06:36 PM

Thank you, Jen, and please remember throughout all of this to take care of yourself. I know it's easier said than done, but try to eat healthy, and rest whenever possible. Keeping up your own personal strength and power is important, especially during these stressful times.

lexigirl 07-17-2008 06:43 PM

Dear Jennifer,

Prayers for your mom. Sheila is a wonderful lady. Please let her know that she has many folks praying for her.

Hugs and Prayers,
Lexi

Soccermom2006 07-17-2008 07:23 PM

Jennifer ,prayers from me too..

Marcia in Mississippi

sassy 07-17-2008 07:33 PM

Please let Sheila know that she is in my thoughts and prayers as well as the rest of the family too. Sending strenght and love her way.

caya 07-17-2008 08:01 PM

Prayers coming from Toronto Canada. Jen, thanks for keeping us updated, I hope it is just the extreme heat that is causing this.

all the best
caya

Jen 07-17-2008 08:41 PM

My brother called a little bit ago and said that Mom's MRI was clear. She is being discharged and going home. Thank you for all your thoughts, prayers and support. I'm very glad that my Mom has a network of caring and supportive people to lean on, people who have been there and know what she is going through. God bless each and every one of you!!!!

Respectfully,
Jennifer Evans

caya 07-17-2008 08:56 PM

Thanks for sharing...

The good news Jennifer.

Sounds like the mighty Her2 support group prayers worked.

all the best
caya

ElaineM 07-17-2008 09:10 PM

Prayers Needed for Sheila

I hope the MRI will find out what is going on, so Sheila can start on the road to recovery.

Faith in Him 07-17-2008 09:16 PM

Praises for answered prayers. I am so relieved that your mom can go home knowing all is well with her MRI.

Thanks for keeping us posted.

Hugs,
Tonya

hutchibk 07-17-2008 09:46 PM

Wonderful! Whew. What a relief. Ok, now I want to know why she was dizzy and nauseas...

StephN 07-17-2008 10:14 PM

Was out today and missed all this, but VERY glad the MRI was clear.
How are her blood counts? When mine were real low, I was dizzy and felt weak.
Hope they don't drop the ball on this and keep checking out these symptoms.

Chelee 07-17-2008 11:23 PM

Like Steph, I missed your post too about your Mom. Oh thank heavens her MRI was clean. What a major relief! Now that they know her brain is all clear they can start ruling out other things. I will be keeping your mom in my prayers. Lets hope they get to the bottom of this fast. Tell your mom we are all thinking of her and update us when you can. Jen thanks so much for letting us know about your mom. She has got a great daughter. :)

Chelee

harrie 07-17-2008 11:54 PM

Jen, your mom has the aloha spirit sent her way also.
so happy to hear the good news. please give her my love,..;

KellyA 07-18-2008 03:20 AM

Sheila is in my prayers- we are all thinking of her and love her very much..

Kelly

Barbara H. 07-18-2008 05:02 AM

Good news!!!

I was so pleased to wake up this morning and hear this happy news. Shiela is such an inspiration to everyone on this site.
Best wishes,
Barbara H.

Yorkiegirl 07-18-2008 06:34 AM

I am so HAPPY to hear that her MRI is clear and nothing was found.

Jen 07-18-2008 06:37 AM

I agree now that the MRI was done and clear the doctors need to figure out what is going on and causing her symptoms. As much as my Mom is an inspiration to this board YOU all are an inspiration to her. I am very greatful to Joe and Christine for creating this website as well as all of you for being there for each other as you fight the battle with this disease. It's very important to have others to lean on and know you're not alone and I believe that can make all the difference in the world. Thanks again for all of your thoughts, prayers and support.

Sincerely,
Jennifer