HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Prayers requested (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=56864)

Redwolf8812 12-19-2012 08:25 PM

Re: Prayers requested

Praying, Sandra! Would be great if those spots are just residual from an illness. I had them, from bronchitis. They were described as glassy.

- Penny

Laurel 12-20-2012 04:01 PM

No Stage 4 for you, but hoping you are Jacqueline's #4!!!!! Standing in the gap for you and believing this is much ado about nothing!

Gaver 12-21-2012 08:36 AM

sending my prayers for you....Please have faith...it will be okay....

Gaver 12-21-2012 08:39 AM

My prayers are with you Sandra...please never falter in your faith.....

Sandra in GA 12-21-2012 04:47 PM

I have wonderful news for you! I will NOT become one of your stageIV sisters, FullofBeans! At least not just now.

My CA 15-3 markers were the lowest they have been at 15.5 and nothing lit up on the PET. My onc wants to keep a close watch and rescan in 2 months, but I feel that is overkill.

I cannot begin to tell you all how much each of you mean to me. I knew I could get support, advise, and love from you'll (I am from the south), but I did not know how much and how much it would mean to me.

Everyone keeps saying how wonderful this board is and I always thought so, but now I know so. Please have a Merry Chistmas. I know I will.

Love,
Sandra

ammebarb 12-21-2012 05:03 PM

Such wonderful news, Sandra! Enjoy the sense of relief and have a wonderful Christmas!

Barb A.

'lizbeth 12-21-2012 06:06 PM

Yippee! And again I say Yippee!

I am so happy that your PET scan did NOT light up like a Christmas tree!

This great news is something wonderful to celebrate. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to my best vaccine buddy!

NanaJoni 12-21-2012 08:29 PM

Best Christmas present - what fantastic news and thank you so much for sharing this with us. We celebrate with you and now can say a few prayers of thanksgiving. When I saw the message and then read your news I was so excited and talking so loudly to myself that my husband came in the office to see what was the matter. Oh my - that's a line from "The Night before Christmas" isn't it - and out on the lawn there arose such a clatter----but all happy noise. Happy Christmas, Sandra, to you and all who love you.

JillaryJill 12-22-2012 12:19 AM

Yesssss!!! Great news. Merry Christmas to you! Relax and Enjoy!

michka 12-22-2012 02:09 AM

Sandra I am so happy! You are going to have a wonderful Christmas and forget the nightmare. Hugs. Michka

karen z 12-22-2012 03:42 AM

Continuing with prayers and best wishes.
Sounds like you have had some wonderful advice. Give us an update when you get a chance.