HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Prayers For Sheila (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=49507)

ammebarb 04-06-2011 06:51 AM

Re: Prayers For Sheila

Oh Jennifer, I'm so sorry to hear of your mom's ARD. Many prayers are being sent and will continue to be. Sheila is very dear to many on this forum. Tell her we love her!

Barb A.

Lori R 04-06-2011 07:00 AM

Jen,
I was sad to hear that your mom is facing another struggle. It is just like your mom to make arrangements to keep us all updated. I so appreciate the updates.

Sounds like your mom will benefit from from TLC in the hospital. If her lungs are weak, some oxygen and breathing treatments should help. Glad that there doesn't appear to be new cancer.

Your mom is such a trooper, I can imagine that she would push herself a little too hard.

Thank you for keeping us posted and please let her know we are thinking of her.

Hugs to Sheila and her family.....Lori

Pam P 04-06-2011 07:34 AM

My love and prayers are with you Sheila for Strength, rest and recovery. Love pam

PinkGirl 04-06-2011 07:49 AM

I'm so sorry to hear this. You hang in there SheilaGirl ... we're
all right here beside you ... cheering you on ...

Mary L 04-06-2011 07:52 AM

Sheila, I am sending you my prayers and very best wishes. Jen, you are a wonderful daughter. Mary L

AlaskaAngel 04-06-2011 08:02 AM

Jen and Sheila

Jen and Sheila,

Thanks for keeping in touch. May everything Sheila needs be there for her to get you both through this.

With love,

AlaskaAngel

Gerri 04-06-2011 08:10 AM

I am so sorry to hear about this latest setback. Please give Shelia my love and best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Jen 04-06-2011 08:11 AM

Just received a phone call from my Grandpa (Sheila's Dad) they removed the breathing tube. Your love and prayers are working. Please continue supporting her with warm thoughts, love and prayers. She is a fighter and truly deserves all of our love and support right now so she can make a full recovery. You guys and this group is very near and dear to her I just want you all to kno that.
Jennifer

Becky 04-06-2011 08:15 AM

Thank God Jen that things are looking up!

I love Sheila. She is a true friend in every way.

Please tell her I am thinking about her.

nitewind 04-06-2011 08:16 AM

Sending many prayers. Your mother is one of my heroes and I love her to pieces. Please do keep us updated.

krisvell 04-06-2011 08:24 AM

Many, many prayers for Sheila. Please know that I will be thinking of her and praying hard that she will recover real soon Heading to a noon Lenten Mass; will put out power prayers to Sheila.
Love and Hugs,
Kris.....

hutchibk 04-06-2011 08:46 AM

Thanks for you updates, Jen. Have been holding my breath all night & morning... so worried for Sheila. Will continue to pray that this resolves quickly for her. Please tell her to keep fighting like the H2B that she is. She'll know what I mean!

Soccermom 04-06-2011 08:51 AM

Jennifer please add my prayers and healing thoughts for your Mom..so very sorry she is going through this.
Marcia

lk1 04-06-2011 09:01 AM

Sheila,

You are such a strong fighter..please recover quickly.
You are an inspiration to all of us

xoxo
Laura

Shobha 04-06-2011 09:53 AM

Jen,

Sending prayers and positive thoughts for Sheila's complete recovery and a speedy one! Thanks for keeping us posted.

hugs,
shobha

Ceesun 04-06-2011 10:23 AM

Love and prayers for our dearest Sheila. Ceesun

Jen 04-06-2011 10:44 AM

Just talked to Mom for a minute she said she feels better now that the tube is out. I can't express how great it was hear her voice. I told Mom I posted on here about what happened. Please continue your prayers, love and support. She is definitely doing better than she was last night. Let us all continue to pray for a speedy recovery for this amazing woman.

KDR 04-06-2011 10:46 AM

Jen
Let's hope today brings the best news for your mom...we all regard her with love and respect...stay strong, I admire you already!
Karen

kiwigirl 04-06-2011 11:17 AM

I was so pleased to here that Sheila was doing better. She has been in my thoughts all night.Take Carexx

Jacqui (NZ)

Jackie07 04-06-2011 12:11 PM

We are praying for Sheila's speedy recovery. Please keep us updated.