HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Tiger-Lilyecuadorian (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=34712)

caya 07-22-2008 02:38 PM

Don't despair Lily - We are here for you. You'll see your doc tomorrow and hopefully a new plan will unfold.
Please know that I am praying for you.

all the best
caya

PinkGirl 07-22-2008 03:13 PM

Hi Lily
I am so sorry that you're having these issues to deal with.
Please remember Jean's "Sister's" poem

the women in your life
will be on the valley's rim, cheering you on,
praying for you, pulling for you, intervening on
your behalf, and waiting with open arms at the
valley's end.
Sometimes, they will even break the rules and walk
beside you...or come in and you carry you out.

And you've also got your special brothers - Lee, Bill, Doug, Eric and RB. As Caya said, we are all here for you.

WomanofSteel 07-22-2008 03:32 PM

Lily I am praying that when you see the doc tomorrow that things work out for you. In the meantime I know we all want to live as normal a life as possible and make things normal for our families, such as vacations etc., but we all have to remember that we are the ones fighting and when we have trouble we have to be a little selfish and take care of ourselves. Keep up the fight girl!

Becky 07-22-2008 04:48 PM

Dear Lily

I just wanted to let you know that I am rooting for you, not from the sidelines but beside you.

Keep thinking only the best thoughts and know that there are so many options left out there to get you into the remission you deserve.

Love,

Bill 07-22-2008 05:40 PM

Lily, you are such a strong warrior-woman, a true tiger and an amazing fighter, always thinking of your family and love ones before yourself. What an awesome inspiration to others here that you are. You are always in our thoughts and prayers. It really is ok, though, to let your family know when you are not feeling well. I know you are a self-less person, but at times, you need to think of yourself, and what you really need. You will be in my prayers, Lily. Peace and relief to you, Bill

sassy 07-22-2008 05:51 PM

Lily,

We are all right here with you. I am praying that your doc (is it Dr. K?) will give you some relief and new meds will bring you to remission.

Stay the strong and lovely Lily!

Believe51 07-23-2008 08:54 AM

Dear Lily

Sending special love to you today as you move towards your 'Monstership' (wink, wink). Wanted to let you know Ed & I are right behind you rooting you on. Keep that chin up Lily and also keep us posted with any news. Continued prayers coming your way>>Believe51

Jackie07 07-23-2008 09:27 AM

Lily,

Just wanted to check how you are feeling today.

lilyecuadorian 07-23-2008 09:30 AM

Well , I went to my doc (who is so great and nice) he told 2 news one good one" and one badone" the #1 is no in another place the #2 is incresive agressive on the liver ...so he call my doc for sir spheres and he thinking that he still want it to do it ..for these 8 more days will be start AI's and quit femara ....the pain that I used to have was only cause by femara ...now I'have no pain ...that was the results for a pet scan ..My doc is going to push to move forward with date for the sir sphere's , thanks for everything !!!love you ....ALL

juanita 07-23-2008 09:34 AM

just have someone keep us updated and i'll keep you in my prayers.

PinkGirl 07-23-2008 09:37 AM

Thanks for letting us know Lily. I am so glad that you like this
new onc. That makes a huge difference. Glad too that you will still
be getting that new treatment. I didn't know that
femera could cause that much pain. Good luck with all of this and
I hope you don't have too much of a wait for the sir spheres.

WomanofSteel 07-23-2008 10:40 AM

Lilly I am glad that you got some good news at least. It's good to know that you are more comfortable with your new doc. I hope they get you started on something new that knocks these liver mets out. They are a scary thing to go through. Keep the spirits up and you will be in my prayers.

Sheila 07-23-2008 01:52 PM

Lily
You are in my thoughts and prayers that you will be able to get the treatment quickly, and get rid of the nastys that want to take up housekeeping in your liver....remember, we are all here for you, and with you in this struggle...you are an inspiration, to all who know you.....

GemmaG 07-24-2008 05:52 PM

Dear Lily,
You are in my thoughts and prayers. We will fight this disease. We'll keep our Faith.

My love to you,
Gemma

Joan M 07-24-2008 06:23 PM

Lilly, I'm sure that the sir spheres will help control the mets in your liver. I'm praying that you have the procedure soon. God bless, Joan