HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Nervous beyond (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=58674)

KDR 07-29-2013 01:24 PM

Re: Nervous beyond

Thank you, all for your great words of support. GUESS WHAT? Back in the hospital (where'd you go, July?)! I caught a virus and was running a high fever. I started feeling weird, unable to get warm before my first infusion of Navelbine. Took it anyway and the next night had close to 103 temp. Went to ER and am back, but this time, it's smooth, nice room, great nurses, completely different experience. Fever is gone, but white count has fallen, and they don't think the combination of a possible virus and low whites is a good combination. Plus I'm still hurting on the right side from shoulder to hip. Yes, I am dancing in the rain...

Love
Karen

Nancy, I will PM you, check your box.

BonnieR 07-29-2013 01:46 PM

What's that term again? Oh, I know "crap on a crapstick!"
Keep the faith

NEDenise 07-29-2013 03:24 PM

Dancing in the rain!
Laughing at the clouds!
And... chuggin' along!

You ROCK my friend!!!!
Prayers, even more and more fervent than usual, headed out on your behalf. I think Sherif and Yasmin might need a few too - Don't worry...I gottcha covered!

Rest, get well, know you are loved!
Denise

Jackie07 07-29-2013 03:26 PM

You are back in the hospital? Indeed not a fun July ...

Will be praying for your quick recovery. Hang in there ...

KDR 07-29-2013 05:13 PM

Nancy,
Forgot to look at T Bili from start to finish of T-DM1 for you.
Normal range: 0-1.0
Start: .5
Finish: .7
HTH
Karen

Catherine 07-29-2013 10:40 PM

I am not up-to-date with what has been going on with you and others....but just signed on...saw your post from the other day...and just want to say, I wish you better days ahead. Thinking of you and sending all the good wishes that I can. I can only imagine how much strength it takes to stay strong thru these long days.
All the very, very best to you!

linn65 07-31-2013 05:57 AM

Nice to hear you have a nice room and it is all comfy!! I hope the food is good that always helps. I hope you get to feeling better very soon!! You are one tough cookie!!

Bonnie R....Crap on a Crap Stick makes me laugh everytime I read it!! It is now on my list of terms to use! hehehe

Sandra in GA 07-31-2013 08:01 AM

Karen,
I am so sorry you are having such a hard time! You are one of the strongest among us and I know you will rebond with grace and joy.
Hugs,
Sandra

BonnieR 07-31-2013 09:04 AM

Linn, wish I could take credit for that saying but like most words of wisdom, I am just passing along something I learned here
Keep the faith(I will claim this one!)

KsGal 07-31-2013 11:39 AM

For goodness sake...Im sorry you are back in the hospital, but Im glad you are having a better experience this time, and definitely glad the fever is gone. Sending lots of prayers your way.