HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   "I AM EVERY WOMAN" from my journal today (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=29177)

Andrea Barnett Budin 12-24-2007 05:36 PM

Oh, Flori,

How often you speak for me. Say the words jumbled in my head. You touch my heart. Rattle my cage in a good way. In a kind of purging. With me. And for me, along with others. You reach in a tickle my funny bone in other moments and make me laugh out loud!

I recently read, "BRAVERY IS THE CAPACITY TO PERFORM PROPERLY EVEN WHEN HALF SCARED TO DEATH". (Omar Bradley, commander of U.S. ground forces, Normandy invasion, World War II)

"BRAVERY IS BEING THE ONE WHO KNOWS YOU'RE AFRAID". (Franklin P. Jones.

You, Flori, my sweet Friend and brave Warrior Women, I pray today finds you fairing better and tomorrow still closer to full remission. I remember your words from July as you forged ahead with more courage than a person should be asked to give in a lifetime. They stired us all. Those were so much more than words. They were the Truths of all our Souls. Such impassioned sentiments expressed our experince to perfection.

I am so grateful you are in my life and that you stand with all these Women of Valor on this board! You bless us, each and every one. Sending much loving energy to you to lift you up,
Andi

Bill 12-24-2007 11:09 PM

Flori the Warrior

Flori, I hadn't read your post until today, but it touched me so deeply that words escape me. All I can see is your red eyes blazing in the battle for a cure. Love, Bill

tricia keegan 12-25-2007 01:35 AM

What beautiful words Flori and I hope the nausea goes soon so you can try to enjoy some tasty Christmas goodies!!

sarah 12-25-2007 03:05 AM

Flori,
Such beautiful and courageous words. A poetic warrior.
hugs and love
sarah

TriciaK 12-25-2007 09:27 AM

Dear Flori,
I had read your words when you first posted, but it is so good to re-read them. You have expressed so much of what we have all felt, and written it so beautifully. I suggest that you offer it to some of the cancer magazines, like Cure or others, for it is so beautifully written and speaks from the heart to all of us. Thank you for sharing. I will be watching for your posts, and praying for you. I hope the new year brings you blessings of healing and comfort and love. Hugs, Tricia

IRENE FROM TAMPA 12-25-2007 10:00 AM

Wow - Just Beautiful

Good luck on your new regimen Flori.

caya 12-25-2007 10:14 AM

Flori -

You do instead speak for all of us, in all the stages of this horrible disease.
You are the supreme warrior, a real example of what we all must be to fight this beast every step of the way.

I wish all the best for you with your new treatment plan, hoping for NED in 2008.

all the best
caya

dhealey 12-25-2007 06:31 PM

Flori,
I read your post with tears in my eyes. I am a stage two, but have felt everything you wrote. Very powerful words. You are a true warrior. Wishing you all the best and a combo that brings you to NED in 2008!

Soccermom 12-25-2007 06:43 PM

WOW... only the deepest admiration for your power with words,Flori.
May we share this with other warriors outside of this site?

Thank you.
Marcia

michka 12-27-2007 02:50 AM

Flori, I read your beautiful post 2 days ago. I just cried and cried. I couldn't answer. I feel how fragile you/we are and also how strong.
I wanted you to know I am thinking of you. It is so difficult to put your boxing gloves on again, but I am sure you will be the winner. I send you my love and all the strength I have to fight.
Michka

SoCalGal 12-27-2007 09:38 AM

Thanks for your feedback and support. These words came from a powerful place - one that I share with all here. Feel free to use my poem, just include my name, please. Blessings to all. Flori