HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Lost my Mom today (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=47482)

karen z 11-05-2010 05:21 AM

Re: Lost my Mom today

Dear Sheila,
I am very sorry for your loss. I know how difficult it is to lose a parent. Your mom will always be with you in your heart and mind.
love,
karen

PinkGirl 11-05-2010 06:12 AM

I'm so sorry Sheila ... there's no easy way to lose a parent.

DonnaD 11-05-2010 06:35 AM

Dear friend,
I am so very sorry to hear about your Mom. She was a special lady and I know you and all your family will miss her. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers.

I know your Mom appreciated her family and how everyone was there to help. What a wonderful daughter you are, an example she set!

Donna

Pam P 11-05-2010 07:43 AM

Sheila - No words are adequate. I'm so sorry for your loss. You can be thankful that she had such a peaceful end and that you had such a loving relationship to embrace and remembers. Love, Pam

KitCat 11-05-2010 08:50 AM

I'm so very sorry for your loss Sheila. The memories will always be with you and give you the strength to get through this. The love a mother gives is irreplaceable and unforgetable. Peace and love to you and your family.
Cathy xo

Gerri 11-05-2010 09:30 AM

Shelia,

I am so sorry to hear about your mom's passing. I know you will miss her tremendously and hope you find peace and the strength to get you through.

Gerri

ginnyg898 11-05-2010 09:34 AM

So sorry for your loss...best wishes to your family

Emelie B 11-05-2010 10:09 AM

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
God speed
Emelie

Jackie07 11-05-2010 10:19 AM

So sorry for the loss of your Mom. Our prayers are with you and your family.

Lien 11-05-2010 11:48 AM

Dear Sheila,

I am so sorry you lost your mother today. Am sending you a big hug! My mother passed 11 years ago, and the pain has subsided. When I think of her now, it's about the times we spent together and about the role she played in my life. I can remember her with a smile now. It was her time when she passed and I'm glad she didn't have to suffer anymore. Even if I wasn't ready for her death, the fact that she was helped me get through it.

I hope you will find the same kind of peace and that you will be able to remember her one day without having pangs of missing her.

Love

Jacqueline

schoolteacher 11-05-2010 12:47 PM

Shelia,

I am so sorry about your loss.

Amelia

Patb 11-05-2010 12:55 PM

So sorry to hear about your mom. My heart and
thoughts are with you.
patb

Joan M 11-05-2010 01:50 PM

Sheila,

You and your mom were both blessed to have each other.

I'm very sorry for your loss.

Joan

Ceesun 11-05-2010 01:54 PM

Sheila, My heartfelt condolences to you and yours. Ceesun

Barbara H. 11-05-2010 03:18 PM

Hi Sheila,
My heart goes out to you. My mother has always said that no matter how old you are you still have that feeling as a child as long as you have your parents. You had a great relationship with your mom, and in spite of her cancer, it is still not easy to say goodbye. You remain in my thoughts.
Barbara H.

krisvell 11-05-2010 04:13 PM

Sheila,
I am very sorry to hear about the passing of your mom. My prayers are with you and your family.
Kris...

ammebarb 11-05-2010 06:29 PM

Oh Sheila, I'm so sorry for your loss. When my mom passed someone told me that the greatest tribute I could give her would be to embrace my life and to live it to the fullest, in her memory. I hope you find comfort so that you will be able to do that. My prayers are with you and your family.

Barb A.

Bill 11-05-2010 07:15 PM

Hey Sugar, I'm so sorry to hear about you losing your mom. I wish I was there to give you a big hug. You and you family are in my thoughts and prayers, cupcake. Love, Bill

Mary Jo 11-05-2010 07:36 PM

Much love and heartfelt condolences.

Mary Jo

harrie 11-05-2010 11:17 PM

Sheila, my sincerest condolences of your mother's passing. Losing a mom is like losing a part of yourself. One thing never lost is her love.