HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Keeping Your Mind Off of BC (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Might need help with "Lee" (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=34066)

Colleens_Husband 08-22-2008 08:46 PM

Hey Pink Girl:

I hope you enjoyed your 1,000th post tribute. We need to think of something to do for Becky's 2,000th post.

Maybe we could have a Becky Commemorative Zen Meditation thread where people can come in and post nothing. My, how relaxing could that be? Plus it will show solidarity with the forum members who don't like to read much.

I'll start............

Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............

Lee

(wasn't that nice?)

harrie 08-23-2008 12:09 AM

That was really funny Lee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gerri 08-23-2008 09:18 AM

Sorry to butt in here Pink (since he was asking you) but Lee, your idea,

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

You have obviously given it your all paying tribute to others, designing quizzes, starting the story thread, and perhaps now you are weary, hence the suggestion for zen meditation sounds. I was thinking more along the lines of taking the letters in Becky's name and come up with adjectives that describe her (this may have a name but it has been erased from my brain).

For example:

L - loquacious (vocab word - 10 points)
E - eccentric
E - essential (to the board)

.....you see what I mean. So, what do you think?

Vi Schorpp 08-23-2008 09:59 AM

Lee

for those members who do like to read, maybe Becky has read, or could read, Zen and the Art of Motorcylce Maintenance?

Colleens_Husband 08-23-2008 12:07 PM

Gerri:

Thats a great idea for a tribute, but I had another idea instead. I'll think I'll steal ........ uh, I mean procure, your idea for a later date. Thanks for the suggestion.

Lee

Gerri 08-23-2008 12:52 PM

Can't wait to see what you have in store for us!

PinkGirl 08-23-2008 02:05 PM

Yes, Evil Lee, I enjoyed my 1000th post tribute. Very nice. Thank
you very much. I am class of '72.

Gerri, is this what you meant?

Definition of Name Poem

A Name Poem, or Acrostic Poem, tells about the word. It uses the letters of the word for the first letter of each line.

I'm sure that Lee will come up with something special for Becky.

Gerri 08-23-2008 03:11 PM

Thanks PinkGirl, that's it!

Lee did come up with a clever way to honor Becky. I should have known that he wouldn't disappoint us. Be sure and post your joke - the cornier the better.

Colleens_Husband 09-08-2008 06:57 PM

I just came up with a totally demented idea for the next tribute thread so be sure to post often and I will come up with a seriously wicked thread for you.

Sheila 09-09-2008 08:24 AM

Lee
OK now you are scaring me....like will it be "guess her weight after steroids" . I am closing in on #2000 myself.....need I quit posting and let the others pass me?

hutchibk 09-09-2008 09:00 AM

and I'm not far behind, so I am hoping I have been a good girl so that the wrath is not too painful...

Colleens_Husband 09-09-2008 12:54 PM

The big question is whether Sheila can get her 2000th post before Brenda can. Remember this is a tribute post so it will be an honor to have this post dedicated to you. That said, the post may start World War III, so you would also be blamed for that as well. (As a full disclosure sort of thing, I should be blamed, but I am one slippery weasel and pinning this one on me would be really hard to do.)

So keep posting, Sheila's only got a few dozen posts to go.

juanita 09-09-2008 01:04 PM

So now we know who the evil twin is.

Colleens_Husband 09-12-2008 07:47 AM

Hey Bill:

Glad to see you are back. Did you get done moving? Where are you living now? Did you save the spray cheese cupcake tree?

Lee

Bill 09-12-2008 05:41 PM

Hey Lee! No, I haven't moved yet, still packing and organizing things. Also, I'm sorry to report that the cupcake tree was thriving, but accidentally got in the way during a group weekend "rifle" practice event. It's hard to explain.

chrisy 09-12-2008 05:46 PM

OH NO BILL! You've just dashed all our hopes of homegrown cupcakes personally delivered by you on your yacht.

I can't stand the thought of eating hostess cupcake knock-offs!

PinkGirl 09-12-2008 06:07 PM

Are you moving again Bill? Does this mean that Grandma
has escaped from the Canadian prison????

hutchibk 09-12-2008 06:08 PM

where you going Bill? Come to Texas, the weather is fun here.

Colleens_Husband 07-01-2010 10:29 AM

Re: Might need help with "Lee"

Okay, in the Canadian national anthem, there is a line that says 'Canada, we stand on cars and freeze'.

What is up with that? Can't you get in the car and start the engine if you are freezing? Is it the high octane Marxist beer that is clouding the judgment of the car freezers? Won't standing on the cars put dents in the hood?