PDA

View Full Version : Donation

pibikay
10-02-2010, 11:39 PM
Hello All
As you know we are in India.Hema wants to make a donation to the group.How can I do it.My mastercard has international validity.But as we have medicalbills foe Hema's treatment (our insurance cover is over) it may not be much.Do ley us know so that we can give our little bit of support to the group which has given us a lot
Cheers to all

ElaineM
10-03-2010, 08:33 PM
It is very kind of you and your wife to think of a donation to her2support.org. Almost everyone has medical bills that were not covered by health insurance. You and your wife are not alone.
I am sure whatever you can afford to give will be appreciated. Like we say in the U. S. "It is the thought that counts."

StephN
10-03-2010, 09:29 PM
Hello PBK -
If you do wish to make a donation to this group, there is a button in the purple band at the top of the page with an arrow beside it.

This is where you should be able to click to make your donation. This is a not for profit web site and donations are important.

pibikay
10-04-2010, 03:36 AM
MY doubt was whether I can use my Credit Card isued here.Will try whatStephN suggested

pibikay
10-04-2010, 04:14 AM
I used the link and have sent US100$ to Christine via Pya Pal

ElaineM
10-05-2010, 11:07 AM
Thank you for your kindness and for thinking of the members of this site through your donation. All the best to you and your wife.