PDA

View Full Version : Any news on Vicki H? Cap are you out there?

Chelee
01-30-2010, 03:21 PM
Hi Cap, I've had Vicki on my mind daily...think of her all the time. Did her CT scan show the TDM1 was working...or did they decide to add the Perzatumab? Is her treatment working, & how is Vicki doing? I know she was having such a rough time with fatigue & her appetite. I so hope and pray things have gotten better for her. When, and if you have time please let us know how she is doing? Sending warm healing thoughts and prayers her way.

Lots of love & hugs!

Chelee

Midwest Alice
01-30-2010, 03:56 PM
Hi Cap and Vicki,
I too have been thinking of you every day and I'm sending a warm fuzzy hug, Alice

Thanks Chelee

mmoons
01-31-2010, 07:42 AM
I just sent her an e-mail. I also sent one over Christmas. I hope she feels all the love coming her way.

Yorkiegirl
01-31-2010, 12:10 PM
Just wanted to let Vicki know I was thinking about her.

ElaineM
01-31-2010, 12:22 PM
I hope she sees this if she has posts sent to her e-mail.
I hope Vickie is doing okay. Please let us know how you are doing if you are getting on the computer Vickie.
Otherwise I am afraid we will have to send Bill or Joe to your home to check on you. Smile everyone !!!

Mary Anne in TX
01-31-2010, 02:35 PM
Hi Vicki and Cap! I know there is tons of love and prayers coming your way and I want to add my extra ton!
I love how you've kept your family close and enjoyed each and every single moment of time together!
When you can, let us know what cooking with you. I know you don't like to add anything but good news, but we love ya, girl!
ma