PDA

View Full Version : Update

dawn
12-12-2009, 05:14 AM
Hi Everyone.

Im feeling a lot better this week. My spirits have been up and its thanks partly to the wonderful support I've found here. I've been pretty busy at my childrens school decorating for the christmas concert and doing all the last minute christmas things for the kids. My mom, sisters and I spent a night out shopping which was sad and fun the same time. My husband is due home any minute (he works at sea) and will be in for four weeks. So between all of this, I've decided to kick this in the A__! with God's help and everyone else's. It gets overwhelming but I have gone to my doctor for the help I need and it brings me back to reality when I cant breathe. Reading everyones posts, some are really fighting and others are doing fantastic, you all give me my inspiration that I can face what the future holds. I plan to sit in the audience at my daughters graduation, she just started school this year. I WILL DO WHAT I NEED TO. All your advice and information has given me my power.

Thank you everyone.

Dawn

sassy
12-12-2009, 06:32 AM
You GO girl! Come out swinging!

Jackie07
12-12-2009, 05:09 PM
Fantastic! Thanks for sharing your 'inspirational' feelings. We all needed it - especially in this holiday season.

Patb
12-12-2009, 05:12 PM
Knowledge is power and we need all we can get
to carry on. Best of luck on your journey and
the courage and strength we all need daily.
patb

Chelee
12-12-2009, 08:50 PM
Hi Dawn, I know how over whelmed you must still be feeling. I was told I recurred this last Sept. and it still isn't easy for me. But I am trying to put one foot in front of the other and keep moving forward. Thanks to this wonderful group of Her2 sisters...we can and will do it. :) We are here for you...don't ever forget that. Plus it sounds like you have a fantastic onc..that's half the battle too. So you hang in there and keep us all updated. I'm glad your feeling better.

Hugs!

Chelee

nitewind
12-14-2009, 11:25 AM
That's the way to handle it, sweetie. When I was going thru the roughest part in my treatment, I kept a sign hanging by my bathroom mirror, it said "Put on your big girl panties and deal with it"! I still have the sign and everytime I look at it, I realize what a motivator it was for me. Wishing you all the best, you sound like a born warrior!
Hugs

Pam P
12-15-2009, 06:21 AM
Dawn - So glad to hear you are feeling better. Keep it up, girl!

schoolteacher
12-15-2009, 01:50 PM
Dawn,

Glad to hear you are feeling better.

Amelia

juanita
12-18-2009, 01:41 PM
glad to see that you are feeling better!