PDA

View Full Version : Looking forward to San Antonio next week

micheleu
12-05-2009, 10:35 PM
To all that are going,

I can't wait to see you all there! Steph, I know you are going and i'm very excited to see you again!! I'ts been along time. We are supposed to get 6-12 inches of snow the day i leave! I hope the weather man is wrong like usual..

StephN
12-05-2009, 11:18 PM
Super Michele!
Guess Joe will know where you are if you are not staying where the rest of us are. I will be delivered to the hotel by mid-afternoon. Hope to see you Tuesday evening if not before.

The snow was very short lived coming into Austin yesterday, so I hope that will be the case for you.

See you soon!

Sheila
12-06-2009, 06:50 AM
Michele
I am looking forward to it too! Sounds like I will get out of Chicago right before the snow hits!
See you both there!

karen z
12-06-2009, 10:48 AM
Hi everyone,
I look forward to meeting each of you in San Antonio and experiencing the conference! I arrive at the airport before 1:00 on Tuesday and, so, will likely get to my hotel before I can get into the room. That is o.k.- I will find a way to keep busy!
Best,
Karen

Becky
12-06-2009, 06:42 PM
See you all soon. I will arrive around the same time as Karen.

chrisy
12-06-2009, 08:45 PM
michele,
I seem to recall the last time you went to San Antonio, it took you and your mom 2 days because of the snow! Hope your travels are problem free this time around, and hope to see you down there.

My flight gets in a bit late (like 4:45 in theory) so I may have to meet you at the dinner place!