PDA

View Full Version : ~Having A Hard Time With The Holidays~Still Thinking Of You All!!

Believe51
12-04-2009, 10:28 AM
Feeling stronger and stronger but cannot handle the holidays without him or visiting too much here. I know I will be able to be back soon but right now trying to keep moving forward. I think of you all each day and want you to know I will always be here. I am going away for the Christmas holiday and celebrate it at a wonderful hotel pampering myself and living in today....not the life I once lived.

....and I feel I have been sent another Angel. I have not spoken this to family because I do not think they could understand being so fresh for them. I was losing my husband for 3 years and was quite prepared to go on without that life....(you can't prepare that well). But here I do not have to explain. I Love him, he treats me so good.....and I know if Ed was to meet him they would shake hands and he would say thank you, please take care of her. Feels so good to be loved and taken care of by a man who has helped me through the hardest parts of my life and has stayed to start one of our own. All not planned and believe me I tried to deny it. I talk about my Mighty Oak all the time, best of both worlds.

How did I get so blessed?

Mary Jo
12-04-2009, 02:13 PM
Thanks for sharing your heart with us Marie. Life has a way of taking unexpected twists and turns.....only God knows the ultimate plan for our lives. You know God and He knows you.......may you feel His peace as you move forward in your life.

As always....much love.....

Mary Jo

tricia keegan
12-04-2009, 02:41 PM
Ah Marie, thank you for sharing with us and I'm pleased you're not alone and feel sure also that Ed would feel the same:)
Life has a way of throwing the unexpected at us, live for the day and enjoy each moment my friend:)
I'm happy for you xx

Lien
12-04-2009, 03:47 PM
Dear Marie,

I am glad to hear you are moving forward and that you are loved as you deserve to be. Thanks for checking in every now and then. It's good to know you are doing ok. We are here if you need us, and we love to hear from you, but if you need time away from us, we understand and accept.

Love

Jacqueline

vlcarr
12-04-2009, 03:49 PM
Very happy for you and glad you have someone who understands your journey and can help comfort you during this time.

chrisy
12-04-2009, 06:13 PM
Sweet Marie,

You got so blessed by being such a blessing.

I thought those were cyber-angels you were collecting...I didn't realize they were real ones!

Much love to you Marie. We're here when you need us and wrapping you in love.

Take care of yourself.

caya
12-04-2009, 06:59 PM
Sweet Marie,

Thanks for checking in and letting us know that you are moving forward. Enjoy that Christmas getaway, if anyone deserves it, it's you.

all the best
caya

ElaineM
12-04-2009, 09:03 PM
Thanks for letting us know how you are doing. Relax and enjoy your trip. It sounds like a good idea to me.

ammebarb
12-06-2009, 02:51 PM
Sending along my best wishes too, Marie.

Barb A.

Jackie07
12-06-2009, 11:17 PM
Marie,

Have a wonderful holiday and enjoy your trip. Continue to 'believe' - 'good things do happen to good people.' :)

Ceesun
12-07-2009, 08:26 AM
Wishing you all the best, Marie. Ceesun

Joan M
12-08-2009, 08:12 PM
Marie,

I'm glad to hear there's another angel in your life that can bring you peace and comfort after what you've been through with Ed.

Somebody is always watching over us.

Best,

Joan

CourtneyL
12-09-2009, 01:14 PM
You are an inspiration, Marie. I am thrilled to hear you are focusing on you and moving forward. Enjoy the much needed rest and relaxation that the holiday retreat will bring. And embrace the love that has come your way. It is a rare and wonderful thing and when it happens, we need to grab a hold of it tightly. Peace, love and happiness to you this holiday season.

Ruth
12-10-2009, 06:31 PM
Marie ~
So glad to read your post full of hope for the future and spending the holidays treating yourself to something special.
You are a gift in this life and deserve happiness. It won't be easy over the holidays but at least you will have support and love around you.
Hugs ~ Ruth