PDA

View Full Version : Would like to wish everyone...

RhondaH
11-26-2009, 07:22 AM
a Happy Thanksgiving!!!! Please accept my apologies (to EVERYONE and regarding EVERYTHING...especially you Steph). My love for you all is GREATER than my anger/frustration over a topic. If I am not welcome, I understand, I just wanted to say I'm sorry. Take care and God bless.

Rhonda

Bill
11-26-2009, 08:25 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to you, Rhonda!

PinkGirl
11-26-2009, 08:33 AM
Hey Rhonda, don't give it another thought. We all understand.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. I don't get to pig out
on turkey and pumpkin pie this weekend ... us Canucks celebrate
Thanksgiving in October ... but I'll be thinking of you guys and all
the good food.

Faith in Him
11-26-2009, 10:21 AM
Happy Thanksgiving, Rhonda. You're always welcomed as far as I'm concerned.

Soccermom
11-26-2009, 11:06 AM
Happy Thanksgiving Rhonda! Remember "to err is human, to forgive..divine"!

We love you,Marcia

karen z
11-26-2009, 12:45 PM
Rhonda,
Happy Thanksgiving!! Have a great one!!
karen

StephN
11-26-2009, 01:19 PM
Dear Rhonda -
Thanks, my friend.

Most of us felt ambushed by the announcement of those new guidelines which became much discussed.
If I recall correctly your first post on the subject was "stunned" or something like that.

Then it is perfectly reasonable to try to find out more, which is what most of us were doing in our own ways. If there was only ONE way to make soup, how boring would our meals be???

Those of us with cancer are VERY close to the suffering and upheaval caused by this disease, making our nerves more raw on the subject than the average person out there.

We want some answers - not just feeling that the rug is being jerked out from under us leaving us hanging in midair.

Enjoy the long weekend with Tony and let's see what comes from San Antonio.

caya
11-26-2009, 02:21 PM
Hi Rhonda,

I was very glad to see that you started this thread, and are "back in the saddle." I hope you continue to post, you are indeed a very welcome member of this board.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family - like Pink, I'm another Canuck who had my turkey dinner last month.

all the best
caya

Jackie07
11-26-2009, 02:50 PM
Happy Thanksgiving!

Chelee
11-26-2009, 04:45 PM
Ronda, I have no clue what went on....it must of all happened during my surgery/recovery time? (Must of been one of those hot topic issues that stirs the fires at times.) Whatever went on I'm just pleased you posted this because I'm sure everyone here loves you. Your one very special Her2 sister and I'm so glad you plan on sticking around...& I can pretty much guarantee the others feel the same. :)

I'd like to wish you & Tony a VERY HAPPY THANKSGIVING! I hope you have alot of great food and good times. God bless you & yours!

Chelee

ElaineM
11-26-2009, 09:34 PM
Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Holidays Rhonda. You are always welcome here. No problem.
It is quite natural for us to share our ups, downs, frustrations and opinions, because we all understand what each other is dealing with.
Feel free to drop by anytime you want.

Mary Jo
11-27-2009, 07:53 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to you as well Rhonda......AND......OF COURSE you are welcome here. Her2support.org wouldn't be the same without you.

It takes a very special soul to reach out and apologize. You are that special soul.

Love and hugs....

Mary Jo

Catherine
11-28-2009, 09:38 AM
Rhonda,

Thanks that you are still here.....on all fronts. Selfishly for me, you were one of the first people I connected with on the site...along with Tricia from Ireland. Some of you were my little window of joy during Chemo. When I felt sick, but well enough to play on the computer, I would sneak on and feel supported by those that knew more than me.

Happy Holidays as this nice long weekend continues.
Catherine

Ceesun
11-28-2009, 10:10 AM
Not sure what went down this time, but please don't feel shut out or unwelcome, we all go through enough angst with this disease. Belated Happy Thanksgiving! Ceesun

Lien
11-28-2009, 01:20 PM
Thanks Rhonda!

And this forum is for support, for better or for worse. Sometimes our emotions flare up and we all understand. Been there, done that.

Let's just agree to disagree on some topics. I haven't followed all the posts, and perhaps because I'm from Europe where your "new guidelines" have always been the norm, I didn't feel the way some of you did. But I do understand the fear and uncertainty that caused the emotions. We all want to feel we have some control over this beast called cancer, and if someone threatens that sense of control, we react more fiercely than we otherwise might have done.

Love

Jacqueline

Midwest Alice
11-28-2009, 03:27 PM
Glad your still here Ronda.

suzan w
11-28-2009, 06:56 PM
Happy Thanksgiving and Givingthanks