PDA

View Full Version : High On My List

SusanV
11-25-2009, 06:43 AM
At this time of year, as we all look around and kiss the ground below our feet in an expression of gratitude and thankfulness for being alive...

I wanted to tell all of you just how THANKFUL and GREATFUL I am for you. Without ever having personally met any of you on this forum you have all helped me more than words can express. I will be forever thankful for each and every one of you.

During this holiday season and time of giving thanks... I want you to know you are HIGH ON MY LIST of things I am truly Thankful for.....

Much Love to All

Gerri
11-25-2009, 08:42 AM
Beautifully said Susan; I too am so grateful for the friends I have never met, but who have helped me so much along the way.

My love to all this Thanksgiving.

Shobha
11-25-2009, 09:22 AM
My sentiments exactly! This group has become the one place where I can be vulnerable, over emotional and sound corny even . I know I will not be judged and will be understood.

Very thankful to have found you all.

Love,
shobha

margiermc
11-25-2009, 01:26 PM
I'm thankful everyday - a lesson I learned from getting bc.

margie

p.s. beautiful picture

dcis
liver met,
tch 10 wks
ned
vaccine

tricia keegan
11-25-2009, 04:27 PM
Me too, the support we all receive here helps us keep focused when going through the bad times and happy when sharing the good times:)

ElaineM
11-25-2009, 09:00 PM
I am very grateful to be alive and kicking too !!
I am grateful for all the great people on this site as well as friends and relatives everywhere. I am grateful for many medical professionals who have helped me over the years.

Mary Jo
11-26-2009, 06:39 AM
Thank you Susan...I feel the same way. I woke this Thanksgiving morning and before I got out of bed I said "Praise God from whom all blessings flow......" We have much to be thankful for!

Happy Thanksgiving.

Mary Jo

alicem
11-26-2009, 09:36 PM
This group is why I consider having breast cancer a blessing of sorts. If it weren't for the cancer, I never would have met the wonderful people here at the forum. I am thankful for all of you.

Jackie07
11-26-2009, 10:15 PM
I am thankful for everyone who's involved in this wonderful haven. To Joe and Christine, to the consultants and board members, to the sponsors and donors..., and most of all, to my fellow warrior sisters/brothers, I give my thanks to you.