PDA

View Full Version : 3rd Chemo Tomorrow-Halfway there!

vlcarr
11-24-2009, 08:45 PM
Have my 3rd chemo tomorrow. Had to go have 2 teeth filled today--could not wait.

After tomorrow, 3 more to go. Seems like it will never get here but you all give my faith and hope to know it will.

Thank you all.

caya
11-24-2009, 09:03 PM
Vicky, before you know it, chemo will be done.
Herceptin will be so easy in comparison.

Good luck on your final 3!!

all the best,
caya

ElaineM
11-24-2009, 09:17 PM
You will get there just fine. We always do.

suzan w
11-25-2009, 09:21 AM
Hope your chemo goes well...that's an oxymoron, eh? It will be over before you know it. Herceptin will be a breeze compared to chemo!!! xo Suzan

Shobha
11-25-2009, 10:00 AM
Hi Vickie,

From my experience, it seemed like it will never end and when it was over, within a month or so, it seemed so long ago that I had chemo...For me too, herceptin and radiation was a breeze after chemo.

Wishing you the best for your next chemo! Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

hugs,
shobha

WomanofSteel
11-25-2009, 01:06 PM
Looks like you chemo glass is half empty. It'll be done before you know it. Hang in there and try to enjoy the holidays.

karen z
11-25-2009, 03:01 PM
Keep your eyes on the light at the end of the tunnel- it gets closer and closer and then is just........here (with you).
karen

tricia keegan
11-25-2009, 04:29 PM
Hi Vicki,

I know I felt like chemo would never end, but of course it does and looking back it seemed to go faster than I imagined. I truely think we get an inner strength to complete these treatments!
Stay focused, you're almost there and we're all cheering you on at the finish line:)

Jackie07
11-25-2009, 09:12 PM
Vicky,

Hang in there. It will end before you know. Meanwhile, enjoy the turkey feast!

Chelee
11-26-2009, 10:16 PM
Hi Vicky, So TCH just wasn't enough excitement for you huh? So you decided to see a dentist....wow...that must of been the icing on the cake. Not! (The fun never stops does it.) Hope your teeth are feeling better.

Just think of it this way...three down and "only" 3 more to go. It really will go by faster then what you think. It does seem like it takes forever when your doing it. Once I finished it seemed like it really didn't take that long. It's strange. Then when you just have to finish your yr of herceptin its a piece of cake so to speak. I hope you were up to enjoying some turkey today. Hang in there...it won't be long and this will all be behind you.

Chelee

vlcarr
11-27-2009, 11:57 AM
Thank you all for your words of encouragement. I asked my onc about my radiation and she said it would be 6 1/2 weeks and I would start one month after chemo ends. My last treatment is 01/28.

karen z
11-27-2009, 12:01 PM
the end of jan. will be here before you know it (it really will) and you will find radiation much easier. stay strong.
karen