PDA

View Full Version : Continue to Wait

jones7676
11-01-2009, 06:13 AM
Hello,

Well, I continue to wait and see if there is anything that can be done - or if anything can be done.

I had another MRI on Friday to be sent to Chicago and I will now see what can be done. At least my Neuro doctor is off vacation.

So, now I call Marquette each day to see if they have shipped out the scan to him VIA express mail. Needless to say I am impatiently waiting to hear if anything can be done.

So, in case you are wondering why I haven't been on here much it is just that I'm on Decacadron and waiting......

I will try to get on here more to help others and try to keep from going tooooooo crazy!

Ceesun
11-01-2009, 10:21 AM
I am pulling for you, Barb. Ceesun

StephN
11-01-2009, 11:20 AM
Dear Barb -

I sure will be praying that your docs will find something for you.

Having done the Decadron Dance myself, if only for a short few onths, I know THAT is enough to make you feel crazy without all the waiting and wondering.

Wishing for you to get off this ledge and onto some treatment.

margiermc
11-01-2009, 11:49 AM
I will pray for you, margie

Carolyns
11-01-2009, 12:11 PM
Hi Barb,

Thank you for keeping us posted even if it is to say that you are still waiting. Please know that we value hearing from you regardless of the type of information you have to share. Your participation here is needed and desired. We all learn so much from each other and share thoughts and fears that others just don't get. We are the group that listens and wants to hear it ... all of it. We are with you... waiting, hoping, praying... repeat again... waiting, hoping and praying.

Love, Hope, Peace, Carolyn

chrisy
11-01-2009, 02:07 PM
Hi Barb,
Carolyn's post is right on.

Hang in there.