PDA

View Full Version : Emotional and cognitive survey

Jackie07
05-05-2009, 08:19 AM
I received this private message a couple of days ago and thought I would put it here. My take is that some of our sisters might have taken the survey, but choose not to discuss it openly. As long as the survey is helping us to reflect and recognize our own situation, I think it has achieved something. Here's her message:

Do you think very many of our sisters will see this survey under "events and social calendar"? I, for one think this a very important issue and would like to see as many survivors take this survey. I think alot more true feelings would surface.

One of our " " guys wife has BC and I frequently ask how she is doing, and his reply is, "You know what goes on behind closed doors." When you talk directly to her it is always a bed of roses and she says everything is great, no problems.

NanaKaren
05-06-2009, 04:31 PM
Just in case anyone is wondering which survey Jackie is referring to, it is the one through "Army of Women" about emotinal and cognitive feelings. I thought if it was posted on a main thread that many of our sisters would see it and like to take part. As of now there are so many interested it has bombarded their website and will be fixed by May 11.
I see many of us post from time to time our fears and frustrations and I will be very interested to take this survey as it may help me understand some of my emotional and cognitive questions. Much love to my sisters, NanaKaren