PDA

View Full Version : Tech Help~How To Post Pictures In A Post???~

Believe51
04-29-2009, 03:03 PM
Can anyone help me to post a picture within a post? Do I need to format? I have a Pentax camera and work in both Pentax and Microsoft programs.

If I master that, is the screening room the same process?

I have some awesome pictures I want to share and I am not sure what to do. Avatar has been mastered but I want to post right in a post. I know how to post a picture in a signature too.

Thanks>>Marie

chrisy
04-29-2009, 04:43 PM
In your post window there is a little icon a bit left of center that has a mountain in it. It says it is "insert image". I don't think I've ever tried it, but I'm going to right now. Actually I couldn't do it that way because it makes you select your picture from a url. So if you have pictures on a url, you could do it that way.

So I went below in the "additional options" and clicked on "manage attachments" where it let me browse my computer and attach this jpeg. I'm sure there are size limits...

Believe51
04-29-2009, 06:22 PM
I think the answer to your question is a mighty YES, Chrisy and a big thank you. I picked a picture that I could live with if I lost. I am off to copy pictures before posting because I did have to play with size. I cannot lose any pictures. I feel like "I am woman"....sorry, I was old-fashion chemical processing my pictures before technology came to town and I actually have time now to get out into the year 2009.>>Believe51

PS: The best is yet to come.<THREE...I u that)< say to wanted (always <THREE<THREE this! always>