PDA

View Full Version : out of pocket

fauxgypsy
03-26-2009, 11:55 AM
I have been out of pocket the last two weeks. My daughter and her husband have started building a house themselves and Dale and I have have been helping as much as we can. They have the walls up and are working on the roof. They hope to get it dried in soon and will then finish it as they can. Dale built our house years ago and we have been encouraging them. I am so excited. I will be busy in the next few weeks. I have an art show coming up and a Spring fest so I will not be around as much as I would like. I am trying to clear my plate before the 18th. Hope everyone is well.

vickie h
03-26-2009, 04:24 PM
Will Miss you, but am so happy that you are keeping busy and that that home is being built. How exciting for all of you. I'll keep you in my prayers (and your friend) and play scrabble in your place. Looking forward to your return...but, in the meantime...HAVE FUN! and happy spring. Love, Vickie

StephN
03-26-2009, 11:07 PM
Wow! What a great family project to be involved in.
Just try not to go overboard, and let someone else do the really heavy lifting!

You will be on deck to do the fine tuning and the finish work that I know you must have a flair for beyond what you admit here ... http://her2support.org/vbulletin/images/icons/icon12.gif

See you on the 18th!

Believe51
03-27-2009, 10:10 AM
Whew, now that is what I call one busy lady. We will miss you while you are gone but you will be right in my heart. Continued prayers to you and yours. Cannot wait until you share some more of that art with us later on. Missing you already.>>Believe51

fauxgypsy
03-29-2009, 01:07 PM
Hi y'all. My work on the house is done. I'll help later down the road. I wore my bra and prosthesis all week and now I have lymphedema in my upper back. I have been telling everyone for the past two years that I had swelling, pain, and stiffness and pain in my back and that my bra and prosthesis hurt. They kept telling me it was nerve damage. I guess I will just turn into a hermit and hide. Seriously I am going to have to look into a compression garment next week. I saw a compression bra (The Bellisse Compression Bra), that I am going to check into.