PDA

View Full Version : Joy

notamrnpsn
01-13-2009, 01:27 PM
My joy for the day is finding out i am going to be a Great Grandmother. jeanette

schoolteacher
01-13-2009, 01:48 PM
Jeanetter,

Congratulations. My grandson is the "apple of my eye." I can not imagine how happy I would be with being a Great Grandmother.

Amelia

Believe51
01-13-2009, 02:42 PM
One of my greatest joys is being a Grandmother, I can only imagine what it would feel like being 'Great-Grandmother'. If there are any cruise plans that could be interupted I will either babysit or take the cruise....whatever is better for you..LOL. Congratulations dear friend, can you feel MY joy for you?? This made my day a much happier place to be, I so share your happiness.>>Believe51

notamrnpsn
01-13-2009, 03:32 PM
Marie I may have to enlist your help. I am going up to North Carolina on Monday to go wedding dress shopping with my Grand daughter. Then the wedding is Valentines day. Poor thing will only be married a week when her husband gets deployed to Afganastan. Rush back home fo go on my cruise on the 19th.
So if I am too tired I will give you a big shout out. LOL Oh I do love the hustle and bustle. Hugs, Jeanette

notamrnpsn
01-13-2009, 04:04 PM
Oops have to clarify something, I am talking about two different girls here. LOL Jeanette

ElaineM
01-13-2009, 04:52 PM
Congratulations !! Becoming a great grandmother is a special blessing !!