PDA

View Full Version : HELP!-TYKERB per Excellus MUST COME FROM SPECIALTY PHARM. CURASCRIPT OR OPTIONCARE?

Lida
04-07-2008, 07:19 PM
Hi Tykerb friends,

My insurance company, Excellus Blue Crosse has informed me that I MUST NOW USE A SPECIALTY PHARMACY (MAIL ORDER) to purchase Tykerb and other expensive meds! But I DO NOT KNOW ANYONE'S OPINION OF EITHER! If you know of either of them and if they give good service, I would greatly appreciate your posting. Lida

hutchibk
04-07-2008, 11:39 PM
I have been on Tykerb for a year now and it has come to me only from a mail order pharmacy. Do not worry. GSK (pharm. co.) has identified a few select specialty pharmacies to handle the prescriptions. I have had very good experiences with the two different pharmacies I have dealt with. You should have no issues with getting your Tykerb. They do a good job and are overseen closely by GSK.

doh2pa
04-08-2008, 10:50 AM
Hi Lida,

I was on Tykerb for 8 months and got all of it through Mail order. They were wonderful, would call me when it was time to ship a new order (I never ran out) and they would ship to work or home, whatever was most convenient. It was a very positive experience.

Donna