PDA

View Full Version : TIPTOE & TEX revised schedule '08 #2

StephN
02-19-2008, 07:20 PM
Hello everyone -
Yes, I am finally feeling better, but I must say that I have never been so thoroughly reamed out. Would have been a great time to have had my overdue colonoscopy! Cooking shows were absolute torture!

THANKS for all the new hostesses coming forward. Am making this new thread as the other travel schedule thread was getting crowded.
Laurie reports that the traveling twosome are safely at her home in Ohio. Glad it is not tornado season there.

This one now includes the latest dates for Sassy and Joanne S. Let me know if these dates work in your schedules.

PINK GIRL - since Michigan is not that far from you in Canada, would after Joanne S be a good time for you to see Tiptoe again and meet Tex?

2. Feb 15 - from Marlys to LAURIE(Ohio - for her end of treatment party)
3. End Feb to 10 March - Laurie to JONES (Mich.)
4. Mid March to 25 Mar - Jones to LILY (N. Carolina) - might as well keep them through Easter
5. Early to Mid April - Lily to STEPHN (Washington)
6. Mid April - early May - StephN to MARY ANNE in TX
7. Early to mid May - Mary Anne to HAZELJOYCE (Mass. - for her end of treatment shindig on May 15th)
8. End of May to June 1st - Hazeljoyce to SASSY (Virginia)
9. Early to mid June - Sassy to JOANNE S (Michigan)

PinkGirl
02-19-2008, 07:25 PM
Yes, wow, I was afraid to ask.
I would love to meet Tex and look
through Tip's journal. That's a
definite yes from me....anytime.

jones7676
02-19-2008, 08:20 PM
I'm looking forward to the visit...Laurie please send me a private email and I will send my address when it is time for Tip Toe to make the trip to the U.P. of Michigan. Thanks.

StephN
02-21-2008, 04:42 PM
Ok, Pink Girl, you are added at the end of this schedule.

I think summer is a better time for the kids to visit there since you were complaining about all the cold and snow. It will at least be SPRING there by that time!

ANYONE ELSE?? Maybe after Pink there are some other Canadian members who would like a healing visit.

2. Feb 15 - from Marlys to LAURIE(Ohio - for her end of treatment party)
4. Mid March to 25 Mar - Jones to LILY (N. Carolina) - might as well keep them through Easter
5. Early to Mid April - Lily to STEPHN (Washington)
6. Mid April - early May - StephN to MARY ANNE in TX
7. Early to mid May - Mary Anne to HAZELJOYCE (Mass. - for her end of treatment shindig on May 15th)
8. End of May to June 1st - Hazeljoyce to SASSY (Virginia)
9. Early to mid June - Sassy to JOANNE S (Michigan)
10. Mid to end June - Joanne S to PINK GIRL (Canada - and where the whirlwind journey all began - on this continent)<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

StephN
03-04-2008, 10:25 PM
Just wondered how the visit went and if they are on their way to Jones per the schedule:

jones7676
03-05-2008, 02:33 PM
Tiptoe and Tex arrived at my house this afternoon. I'm sure they are glad I was home since the temperature is a chilly 28 degrees. Tiptoe had a sweater on, so I'm sure she would have been fine......later tonight we will be reading the journal and exploring the box together. I'm looking forward to having fun with them.

PinkGirl
03-05-2008, 03:18 PM
Hi Barb
Thanks for letting us know. I am always thinking
about my little hamster Tiptoe.

Hope to see some pictures of the twosome.

StephN
03-07-2008, 12:18 PM
Hello everyone -
I will start ANOTHER thread with 2008 schedule #3, so it does not get lost here and is easier to find.

Looks like the kids itinerary is the same till May. But Hazeljoyce had a reason to want them in her time slot, so we will have to work around that and see where we go.

Looks like I will be bringing Tip & Tex to San Diego as my carryon, providing they don't have TOO much luggage. I like to travel rather light so I can stay better organized during a visit.